Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fredrik

Would you?

That's a stupid question. Of course I'd cut your arm off if my life depended on it.

Reminds me of what they say, that a wolf will chew off its own feet to escape a trap.

Would I do it? Maybe if I really thought I would die otherwise, and that it could give me a chance. But I'd hate to have to damage myself that badly. Plus it would fucking hurt.

Plus it would fucking hurt.

That's just what it comes down to when I think about it.

>_<

If I knew no one would find me then yes I'd do it. By the sound of it if it was trapped under a rock chances are it was pretty mangled and probably wouldn't be useable again. So I think what he did was the right thing anyways. I'd do it if it meant I'd die otherwise

I would probably never be in a situation that would require me to saw my own arm off.

Draconio said:

Reminds me of what they say, that a wolf will chew off its own feet to escape a trap.

That sounds like something from Dune.

Depends on the situation of course, but I'd probably choose death.

Although that chainsaw scene in Evil Dead 2 was pretty fucking cool... "WHO'S LAUGHING NOW ??!"

Losing an arm to save my life: Dunno.

Cutting off my own arm with a Leatherman pocket tool without painkillers in the Godforsaken middle of southern Utah: FUCK NO.

I'd rather die, thank you. Imagine slowly cutting your way through your own flesh and bones, ack.

I'd like to say I'd cut it, without painkillers though I'd probably pass out/not have the guts to do it. I'm not sure and I hope I never have to find out. My typing's bad enough with two arms thanks.

I'd eat my arm off to see what it would taste like.

Mmmmm my own flesh....

just kidding really.

I dunno I mean you get to live but you don't have an arm. Which makes it harder to find a job or a lady who wants to marry a cripple lol. I think I might cut it off then jump off a cliff screaming ZEPPLIN RULES!

I'd spend the money for a prosthetic arm that has fingers; moveable that is. They do exist you know. Just a little pricey though.

Lord FlatHead said:

"WHO'S LAUGHING NOW ??!"

That's a great song.

I'd rather die than loose any of my appendages.

BBG said:

I would probably never be in a situation that would require me to saw my own arm off.

Most people wouldn't be...

lament said:

Of course I'd cut it, and so would you, regardless of what you post here.

No.

lament said:

Of course I'd cut it, and so would you, regardless of what you post here.

actually, that's a pretty fucking dumb thing to say. for starters, what about the suicidal? they might just take advantage of the situation. and what about the drummer from def leppard? not only would he be out of a job without that arm, he'd have a really fucking hard time cutting it off without his other arm. he could be reading this, you know. there are more that i could list, but from the above quote, you sound like you have special mind powers, and i sure as fuck don't want a TUMAR.