Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MagnuM

Probation

Have you ever been on probation? I am, here in Doom World and for six months from the time I take a class to get a speeding ticket off my record.

God damn I hate cops.

MagnuM said:

Have you ever been on probation? I am, here in Doom World and for six months from the time I take a class to get a speeding ticket off my record.

God damn I hate cops.

Heh that's what you get. Don't speed unless you know there's no cops around. I only speed on my sportbike on back country roads or open highway. I've had a cop radar me at night before when I was crusing at about 250 kph (150 mph or so) but by the time he flicked his lights on and turned his car on I was long gone and I saw him turn them off :) I've been busted before for speeding in my car though but didn't need to take a class, I wasn't going THAT fast.

well lesson to stay off probation, dont do stupid shit! speeding, do it on open country roads or a race track(hey if u are into raceing why not go to a track and make cash)

selling drugs, useing them, drunk driving and other stupid shit just dont do it. cant say cops are bad they are doing their job. if u make your self a target then they will question you, if not they leave u alone.

Sephiroth said:

speeding, do it on open country roads or a race track(hey if u are into raceing why not go to a track and make cash)

Just make sure you have a fast car and have seen what they ride. I've made $100 in a race before so provided you have the vehicle you can get the $.

I'm 16 and i need that shit off my record. One more moving violation and they take my license away until I'm eighteen. Law round here sucks. Cops round here are assholes, trust me. I gunned my v4 to 35 in a 30 mile per hour zone for 2 seconds and i got pulled over.

heh...

MagnuM said:

I'm 16 and i need that shit off my record. One more moving violation and they take my license away until I'm eighteen. Law round here sucks. Cops round here are assholes, trust me. I gunned my v4 to 35 in a 30 mile per hour zone for 2 seconds and i got pulled over.

heh...

I raced one of those one time. They're slower then the first coming of christ (if you believe in him)

yea they know your plate so when u have so many poitn they pull u over for stupid shit. I agree that sort of thing is being an asshole. I had a friend with a similar problem. Lost his until he was 18.
however i think he should have recieved a 10 year loss or a heavy fine given the fact he crashed and was drunk and high at 17. back home he would have lost it for atleast 7 years and or had to pay a fine or community service(for 2 years 10 hours a week)

personaly DUI should not be taken lightly. i have know too many people killed. icludeing a guy who was drunk and got ripped in three sections

Just remember...

1) If you are pulled over for speeding on a bridge, over water, you can have the charge thrown out of court. Police do not have juristiction on roads over water. That belongs to the department of boats and fisheries.

2) If you are arrested and put in a police car, keep in mind that if police engage in a suspect-chase or any other activity that endangers you, you can easily have the charge that led to your arrest thrown out of court.
An example of this is when a police officer pulls over a car, and for whatever reason, proceeds to arrest two people in the vehicle. The officer puts one suspect in the back of the cop car. Meanwhile, the other suspects runs back to his car and speeds off. The cop gets into the cop car and chases the car that contained the two people. All charges are thrown out because the person in the back of the cop car was put in a dangerous situation.

And of course, probably best to make a habit of avoiding getting pulled over and arrested in the first place. It tends to work out better that way.

AndrewB said:

Just remember...

1) If you are pulled over for speeding on a bridge, over water, you can have the charge thrown out of court. Police do not have juristiction on roads over water. That belongs to the department of boats and fisheries.

Wow, that's... weird.

About point 1 andrew. It isn't like they couldn't say they busted you before the bridge.

Yes I hate cops. See my recent topic about my life sucking.

I've never had any major run-ins with the cops, although lots of close calls. My best friend was put on probation after he tried stealing a pair of socks from an Elder-Beerman downtown. Back then I was offline so we'd walk downtown every monday after school, talk to his probation officer and then go to the library to make fun of the poorer people.

Every single time he went there, they'd give him a piss test for drugs, and the weed he smoked after lunch earlier that day was never picked up. He'd skip going at all for months at a time, then we he finally goes, the officer doesn't even realize it, always saying something like "So, how've you been in the last week," etc.

Man, crime sucks.

Heh your skills fail it.

I've done 130 on the Bristol ring road, I always do 40 in 30 zones and I'm fucked if ever drive at 70 or under on the motorway.

I know where the gatsos are, where the police pullovers are, and the number plates of the unmarked patrol cars. But, I never speed in an unknown area. Know your enemy.

I have 0/12 points on my licence while my mates have between 3 and 12 (banned).

pritch said:

Heh your skills fail it.

I've done 130 on the Bristol ring road, I always do 40 in 30 zones and I'm fucked if ever drive at 70 or under on the motorway.

I know where the gatsos are, where the police pullovers are, and the number plates of the unmarked patrol cars. But, I never speed in an unknown area. Know your enemy.

I have 0/12 points on my licence while my mates have between 3 and 12 (banned).

The wise do tell...

I've been driving for three years and have never been pulled over. I've been hit once, but the other guy admitted all the blame for that one.

MagnuM said:

Nope, I play by the rules.

Nanami said:

Nope, I play by the rules.

You remember the Ling & Hentai incident?

Never been in trouble with the law, but I've done plenty illegal stuff. Wel...a couple things...mostly jaywalking.

The easiest way to avoid getting a ticket, is to not drive like a moron. I've had my license for 9 months, I've yet to have a cop even look at me funny.

I don't think i've ever been probation. *halo pops above head*

Is this thread about any probation or car probations? If so then my dad went on probation the other year. Some bitch crashed into his car, the court went in favour of her, and he went on a year long probation. Sonavabitch.

gatewatcher said:

The easiest way to avoid getting a ticket, is to not drive like a moron.

Hear ye, hear ye!

I don't really care for driving because I'm always afraid some moron is going to kill me redlining his riced up Neon. I don't want to further my risks by driving idiotically myself.

gatewatcher said:

The easiest way to avoid getting a ticket, is to not drive like a moron. I've had my license for 9 months, I've yet to have a cop even look at me funny.

I've had my license for 4 years.. and it's still clean.

ravage said:

You remember the Ling & Hentai incident?

Huh? I have no idea what you're talking about...

(shh!!)

Silverwyvern said:

I've had my license for 4 years.. and it's still clean.

Do you ever actualy drive though? :P

the_Danarchist said:

Do you ever actualy drive though? :P

*gets out the pictures of her very first vehicle.. a 1986 Dodge Caravan.

His name was Vinny... I drove him all the time...
now he's dead...

Now I have my bike ;)