Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

forum mysteries

these forums have quite a few oddities that many of the dooming public may not know. one of these are thins like this, ROLF ORFL and stuff like that in quotes and sigs. well I , along with others, would like to know what that stands for. another thing is the fish cult. though this has not been a recent thing there was a time when almost everyone on the fourms had a fish avatar. What was the deal with that was it to make ling accept new avatatars? Now the fad with avatars seems to be with that red girl anime fox thing. I must ask why people are useing that so much and not the fish, hey the fish was cool and there where so many. Another doomworld fetish i see alot, mostly on poll thread, is the obsession with some one named "Kat"
who is this Kat? what does he/she/it have to do with doom or doomworld? what is so great about this one person i dont think they have made any great wads/doom works? Do the people in the poll thread like kit-"KATs" alot or something. or is it cat and not kat, the small furry mammal that eat rodents and pisses off city folk. well someone has to know the answers to these questions or maybey doomworld shall never know

You never talk about Red_Warriors creation that way. *evil look*.
She made this red fox avatar. I love her. Kat is a local forumer. She is sexy. You dont mess with the fish cult or you may have a...tradgedy.

Yeah. FISH-CULT 0WNZ!

Kat is known as 'Red Warrior' here. BBG is apparently is love with her...

sephiroth: Are you a senior member or not?

Katarhyne has used this icon alone for about a year - and did you see someone choosing the icon? That, I think, speaks about respect.

That fish icon has been choosen by lots of people here.

She made this red fox avatar.

Yes she did and it looks quite nice! but that's not a fox! At least I hope not. Foxes have longer more narrow muzzles on them.

I love her.

Dear god...

DO NOT INTERFERE WITH MY LOVE!

Now's the time I wish I could ban people :P

On tonight's episode of Unsolved Mysteries...

Why did BBG slaughter 13 forums and injure 30 others?

Now the fad with avatars seems to be with that red girl anime fox thing.

Furre, smart ass..

She obviously is a furre if she draws it.. I'm a furre.. Big fucking deal.

Your just a fucking ripoff of me when i acted like i loved zaldron you fucking twit.

AND YOU'RE A FUCKING RIPOFF OF ME WHEN I ACTED LIKE I LOVED TOBE YOU FUCKING TWIT.
</bitch session>

Your just a fucking ripoff of me when i acted like i loved zaldron you fucking twit.

AND YOU'RE A FUCKING RIPOFF OF ME WHEN I ACTED LIKE I LOVED TOBE YOU FUCKING TWIT.
</bitch session>

Acually I am not ripping you off Ralphis. I really have devoloped a crush on RW. She sounds sweet. Me wants a chance, you little fucking twit. :)

Kat is one of the sexiest and cleverest person I've ever met thru the internet. Too bad she does not appreciate me :/
If you're curious, there is a pic of her at the Doomers pictures section.