Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johnatone

OMG HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!

heh, i'm flunking spanish, i hate my teacher, and i generally don't celebrate even american holidays, must less the holidays of other countries, but HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!

Tobester said:

is this one of those holidays where everyone gets drunk?

if it is, i really wish i was from mexico. wait, that's no excuse not to get drunk, is it?

party!

Tobester said:

is this one of those holidays where everyone gets drunk?

Yes, very much so. First major holiday after Lent, and all. :)

"Drunk Beaner Day"

(note: political correctness just makes people stupider)

Rise of the Triad. It was originally supposed to be a sequel to Wolfenstein, but they (Apogee) changed it and made it its own game. It has some nifty weapons like Firewall, MP40 (unlimited ammo), and most everyone's favorite: the Drunk Missiles. My favorite weapon however, is the Dark Staff.

Ichor said:

Rise of the Triad. It was originally supposed to be a sequel to Wolfenstein, but they (Apogee) changed it and made it its own game. It has some nifty weapons like Firewall, MP40 (unlimited ammo), and most everyone's favorite: the Drunk Missiles. My favorite weapon however, is the Dark Staff.

Throw me a link would yah? If one still exists.

Excalibat!

Cinco De Mayo is right up next to Arbor Day in my list of important holidays.

Fredrik said:

Let's all celebrate my forthcoming army duty instead!

god damn it fredrik you better have vrack3 done before you get killed in the line of duty while saving the world from terrorism

Fredrik said:

Let's all celebrate my forthcoming army duty instead!

Isn't that pretty easy to get out of nowadays? Last time I was home in Sweden it sounded like the army was nearly bankrupt and they didn't want more people...

Ichor said:

Drunk Missiles with Shrooms (maybe in the Vomitorium too :P)

Well, while we're off-topic here, does anyone still play custom maps with ROTT? Is going through the setup the only way, or is there a quicker command line I'm missing?

I drove 500 miles and had bad Mexican food at a diner in Santa Rosa, New Mexico.

I ate three tacos from Taco Bell, watched Beavis and Butthead. and got eye surgery. Nuff said.

monochrome said:

heh, i'm flunking spanish, i hate my teacher, and i generally don't celebrate even american holidays, must less the holidays of other countries, but HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!

Exactly wtf is Cinco De Mayo!?!?!?

Imp said:

Exactly wtf is Cinco De Mayo!?!?!?

Mexican independance day. Dumbass.

It's also my dog's birthday.

IMJack said:

Mexican independance day. Dumbass.

It's also my dog's birthday.

actually it's a day that the puny ass mexican army beat the french (or spanish) big shot army.

but i ain't denyin' the dog thing.