Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BlueSonnet

A crash pic i did a while back

Another anime-inspired doom pic. I was going through my geocities file manager and i remembered that i had this pic that i did a while back on my webpage. So here you go. I know there's already been an anime inspired crash pic here before but hey everyone's entitled to their own intepretation. :)

I have quite a few other anime-inspired doom pics floating around as well as quite a few doom pics that i haven't shown yet, but that is for another day.

To see this pic copy the link and past in your address tab in internet explorer.

http://www.geocities.com/tstuke/mangacrash.jpg
or here http://www.geocities.com/tstuke/geryon/conceptart/mangacrash.jpg

If that doesn't work then geocities is so bloody shyte (and if you're desperate i'll email it to you).

My opinion btw: I reckon i should have made those arms longer. I have another mangacrash pic floating around but i don't think i'll show it because it has a cabbit in it so that'll just kill it.

BlueSonnet said:

If that doesn't work then geocities is so bloody shyte (and if you're desperate i'll email it to you).

Mmm hm. Well, either that or you made an ad with a lady wearing cucumbers on her eyes after applying a face masque. : /

Job said:

Mmm hm. Well, either that or you made an ad with a lady wearing cucumbers on her eyes after applying a face masque. : /

umm all i did was hit the link.. deleted the g at the end of jpg and replace it.. worked fine

Mesa has done a big doodoo!

I'm currently constructing my site at the moment, getting rid of unnecessary files, so that i can try and get this site hosted on doomworld.

Here's a temporary link to what you want.

http://www.geocities.com/tstuke/geryon/conceptart/mangacrash.jpg

BlueSonnet said:

My opinion btw: I reckon i should have made those arms longer. I have another mangacrash pic floating around but i don't think i'll show it because it has a cabbit in it so that'll just kill it.

The arms are fine. Maybe a bit thin in the middle but I wouldn't suggest making it longer.

Oh yeah btw. Is it possible to click on a geocity picture link and access he picture without having to cut and paste the link? I heard you have to put a ? somewhere in the URL statement.

Now try copying and pasting

(all the more reason to get tstuke.com hosted on doomworld don't you think? ^_-)

Copy/paste, get rid of the G in jpg, then put the g back in and see what happens.

For the meantime don't bother touching any animedoom links. My sites are going to go under reconstruction; the preperation for doomworld hosting.