Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
129thVisplane

I make art sometimes.

Going back to a 2011 mindset has me redrawing some Doom project concepts from that era:

zbvgd21.png

Edited by 129thVisplane : broken image fix

whoops I went too far back in time and now I'm stuck in 2010 as my 13 yr old self's Duke-loving warrior cat fursona, send help

QsttH83.png

also since i'm messing with my old videogame shenanigans, here's a lil piece of 2012/2020, with the son of the Heresiarch, the planned boss in a revived Hexen mod I've been tinkering with recently:

KXB1KhT.png

1 hour ago, 129thVisplane said:

the son of the Heresiarch, the planned boss in a revived Hexen mod I've been tinkering with

👀

On 4/7/2020 at 7:15 PM, 129thVisplane said:

Anyway here's some assorted, vaguely Doom themed art (mostly featuring my dumb OCs)

Finally someone who has OCs in the Doom universe! I thought I was alone.

9 hours ago, 129thVisplane said:

post-Struggle playthrough livestream artpiece

Oh, wow! I've never thought to receive an artwork of Struggle like this. Thank you so much for drawing this, and I hope you enjoyed the megawad. :D

On 8/3/2020 at 12:42 AM, 129thVisplane said:

post-Struggle playthrough livestream artpiece, check it out yo @antares031

edit: archived stream (blocked in denmark thanks to a midi, shoutouts to youtube for being very cool)

image.png.4bea9e5531eaec05acfc9ba12846d489.png

Nice naga.

After what felt like the 9999th time getting killed by hellhounds and fanatics in ep3 of Blood, I ragequit and drew something that sums up my feelings at that moment:

Spoiler

image.png.4e653f1ca1de7e30f5dd49391b726db1.png

not doom but i wanna show off my murdercat from my oblivion playthrough. digital painting is very cool

1Xryh1H.png

ive also been intermittently working on a big deathwish piece, here's a little preview of things to come

image.png.2588b3f32b37898768e5e01d3a11b99e.png

resurrecting my own thread from the dead with a lil pixel SHODAN and a vaguely SHODAN-inspired (but nicer) AI character from a game idea i had a few yrs back

516737791_lilshodanv3.png.09c077115e954a5c5627b204e7c9a5da.png 1212013453_lesathboyo.png.97556c75fac0e028a85954c811ad1de6.png

On 11/12/2020 at 1:48 AM, 129thVisplane said:

real pic of @Looper breaking the world record, ft. way too many puns

unknown.png

Cool. Doomguy from Finland.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

"Finnish line" lmao

You have crossed the line, Jimmy!

Spoiler

Puns are the greatest thing to ever exist. lol

ive never even finished bio menace but here's a quick paint of master cain because of course i would draw the robot-masked hooded villain

KXnUyjg.png

hideous destructor owns my soul

(not pictured: 6 other turrets i carried around by the end of plutonia)

mAQso63.png

real carabino hours

EXvOTp6.png

also have a link to an art timelapse i did for a pet site, ft. jimmidis as background music (used with permission of course)

sure hope its legal to bump my own thread after a year+ of not posting on it, but i just remembered that it exists and i have made some rad artshit over the past year. not as much as i used to now that i have a job but here goes

relatively "speedy" painty bit of a wow/halflife crossover species who live in xen (everything is wrong with that sentence)

Spoiler

k16H0aU.png

instead of working on shatterdawn, my ever in progress doom wad, i muck about with art of characters from its universe (this is a recurring pattern)

Spoiler

DnIyChK.png

my oc karri h. stormson just chillin bc i got tired of only ever seeing supermodel catgirls with huge booba doing hot girl shit (i say, having designed karri to be a huge booba supermodel catgirl doing hot girl shit,)

Spoiler

83LYbqU.png

i've done more creativestuff than just those but most of the rest is furry and furry-adjacent hell, low effort scribbles, petsite content, worldbuilding, source engine mapping, and assorted content for shatterdawn that i cant show yet bc it is nowhere close to done (read: yeah thats never coming out)

TBH I don't like how you draw humans or humanoid figures (excepting the Duke and the last one), but Holy shit the mecha and fantasy monsters are GOD Tier, pure professional artwork here. I really hope to see your art in a project here.

On 4/7/2020 at 12:15 PM, 129thVisplane said:

deep_art.jpg

This one is my favorite (aside the human part)

2 hours ago, 129thVisplane said:

medical2.png

Quick question: Are you a modeler too? this one looks way too 3d to be a simple 2D draw (if is, My man you have a tremendous skills).

Yeah i'm aware that my humans ain't the best quite yet, definitely need more practice but i've been slacking on that front. i do appreciate the kind words and the critique though, i'll work on it (genuinely, no sarcasm here). i did go to art school for a few years but dropped out before i could get real in depth into anatomy studies, and then i never bothered to get into them by myself, so my tactic on that front is just infinitely repeating a half forgotten memory of whatever anatomy diagram i last saw on the internet lol

As for 3d models, i dabble, but rigging is my nemesis so haven't made any full character models yet. i do use 3d model references for most of my bigger pieces though, courtesy of countless hours in garry's mod singleplayer posing ragdoll dummies to roughly supplement whatever mental image i decided to draw 5 hours prior. i don't trace the stuff though, just eyeball the overall composition/posing in a sketch and then zone out and slap down some lighting and shadows wherever they look good™ (and then i zone back in and it's 5 am)

speaking of which, this bean was a total stream-of-consciousness no-reference (except for my old art of her) zone-out piece from last year and she's still one of my best and i don't think i posted her yet:

Spoiler

nfz2erV.png

Edited by 129thVisplane