Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Melfice

Just say NO

I'm now pretending I never said anything about Doom III or it's likeness and that I never knew anything about it...Just so you all know.

I'm also betting there's a chance this thread will go straight to Post Hell.

Haha. Sounds to me as if he's trying to make it seem as if someone shut him up cos he was blabbing about this sposed "copy of Doom3" he has.

Melfice Darkmage said:

I'm also betting there's a chance this thread will go straight to Post Hell.

I'm going to have to agree with you on that one. Thanks for clearing that Doom III thing up, though. Postcount++

Um, yeah, I'll bear it in mind thanks.

[Butthead voice, whisper]What a dumbass, huh huh huh huhuh.[\Butthead voice, whisper]

perhaps you'd like it if we pruned all your past posts then. that would certainly clear the air

heh, yeah. What you wouldn't do for attention.

No...if I wanted attention I'd done something else... But anywayz I mainly decided to forget it because everytime I go in a chatroom I get swarmed about it...I think one Zarcyb even started stalking me since he registered at NewDoom the day after I was in the #zdoom channel o_O

Janderson said:

What is pruning?

The admins could delete every one of a particular user's posts in a particular forum with three mouse clicks if they were so inclined. Part of the mod tools.