Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cyb

Rex's Nexus Flexus Hexus

Do not attempt to decipher the headline. Anywho, you can check out ReX's Nexus of Doom which is a new page by ReX Claussen, the guy who hath brought you many a Doom project, including the recently reviewed Dawn: A Prelude and The Darkest Hour, both set in the Star Wars universe. There's also a variety of other stuff there to keep you busy including editing tutorials and some other random things (for instance, did you know sticking your finger in a Cyberdemon's eye makes them horny? I sure didn't).

Well, in January I received an offer of hosting at DooM World [...]. Anyhoo, after waiting more than 3 months with nary a word about the hosting opportunity I have given up and decided to put this site up on my own.

Ouch. DW fails it.

This is a new site?? I'm very sure I've read that "10 reasons not to stick your finger in a cyberdemon's eye" article before.

sargebaldy said:

wow, already 7 posts. and not one relates to the site.

Uh, I even quoted something from his page. Heh.

Hmm... page design isn't much better then the old one. Colors don't fit well together. If you want me to, I could maybe help you a bit with a nice design and well fitting colors and graphics. Check tormentor667.de -> references so you know what you could expect if you take my suggestion serious ;)

Cyb said:

for instance, did you know sticking your finger in a Cyberdemon's eye makes them horny? I sure didn't

I hate to think what other body parts people might try sticking in the poor Cyberdemon's eye after hearing that.

Yeah, and the site's not bad either. One gripe though, it doesn't fit properly in my browser window (I have to scroll right to see the farthest edge of the page).

Hyena said:

I'm very sure I've read that "10 reasons not to stick your finger in a cyberdemon's eye" article before.

I think it was posted as an article on Doomcenter oh-so-long ago.

Tormentor667 said:

Check tormentor667.de -> references so you know what you could expect if you take my suggestion serious ;)

Yes, indeed, your site is very nice looking. At the moment, however, I've got my hands full with real life stuff, so I won't have much time to think about or execute a site re-design. Perhaps I'll check back with you later about your offer to help with a re-design.

Draconio said:

One gripe though, it doesn't fit properly in my browser window (I have to scroll right to see the farthest edge of the page).

It might be because of the resolution you've set for your desktop. The site was designed using a setting of 1024 * 768.

Sign in to follow this