Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Job

For now, adieu...

It's been a great school year and a good experience all around. However, you may be seeing me less for now. I'm nearly done with college and I'll be coming home. My computer there isn't up and running yet, plus we only have dial-up as opposed to T1 here at school. Also, I may be going into basic training. Even though my forum/mIRC presence may be less, you can expect more freelance works like speedrunning map packs. Thanks for the fun, the laughs, the derision. ;) Hopefully, circumstances will change and I can come back within a reasonable amount of time. Take care for now, everyone. One last message, by the way.

Lüt: please don't die in a tragic accident while I'm away. I'm afraid that you might run out of lucky chances like you did the other 17 times.

deathz0r: I hope you keep disliking symmetrical DM wads, because if you didn't when I came back, I wouldn't know what to think.

Ling: good job on always being first with your "fp! props to all logged in trolls!" everytime...I hope you'll still be best at that even by the time I return.

Grazza, Torn, Insomniak: Grazza, thanks for always testing my dumb maps and giving valuable input. It was always appreciated a lot. Torn, Insomniak, thanks for being good conversation pieces in #zdoom.

SargeBaldy: I appreciate you posting my junk on your webspace for me. Danke.

DooMBoy: you may come across as mindless and half-witted, but you're probably one of the most amusing forum personalities I know. It's been a pleasure talking to you on AIM. IMO, you're not that stupid. Heh, j/k.

RottingCorpse: can't wait to see how your spelling/English skills have improved by the time I get back. You're doing well. :)

Silverwyvern & Lostsoul: You two are an inspiration to all couples -- playing Doom is an activity that should be shared. Thanks to Lostsoul for testing my maps and Silverwyvern for her help with the Metroid TC and general advising.

Assmaster: I appreciated your help on making a forum for the Metroid TC, as well as your help with input and the construction for a homepage.

Metroid TC Crew: I've been proud to work with you guys thus far, and I hope that Fredrik has it all together by the time I get back. ;) Keep up the great work!

Disorder: Thanks for everything and reminding me you weren't on the list.

Ichor: Thanks for trying my maps as well -- and also for tc advice and on other matters.

Mordeth, Fraggle, Arioch, Pritch, The Reverend Julian etc: lastly, thanks to you guys for not banning me forever and ever, amen.

Well, that should cover all the bases. Take care, and to the rest of you guys/girls/unsure parties, I'll see you later. I hope the forum misses me as much as I miss it.

Job said:

Disorder: Thanks for everything and reminding me you weren't on the list.

Heh. Anyway, come back soon.

That pic should be accomanied by that eardrum-popping sound that usualy accomanies that symbol.

Job said:

Lüt: please don't die in a tragic accident while I'm away. I'm afraid that you might run out of lucky chances like you did the other 17 times.

THATS ME YOU MORON

Tobester said:

THATS ME YOU MORON

There there. Now don't be flattering yourself now. Lüt has tragedy mastered to a fine art.

Nanami said:

Man, I'm not listed!

Job said:

Well, that should cover all the bases. Take care, and to the rest of you guys/girls/unsure parties, I'll see you later.

Where's the heart felt goodbyes? :(

Crap! Now Metroid TC is going to fall under Fredriks iron fist. ;D

Bye bye Job. Get your ass back ASAP.

Edit: Try not to get dead during basic training.

Heh see ya Job, nice knowing you, and also nice talking to you on AIM. Hurry your ass up and get back already! :)

Is actually saying what you want to get across that hard? What is up with all these damn pics?

Since apparently Mr Jonathan Rimmer can only speak in an image format, I'm trying to communicate in a language he comprehends.

Bye Job. Get cable at home and keep pestering us.

Good luck with the life stuff.

What's wrong with using a dial-up connection to access DW? Especially for you lucky bastards that get free local calls.

Thanks guys, will do. Oh...and Fraggle, this one's for you:

IRC. :D

Bye Job!!!

Anyway, if anyone is going to leave for a while anytime soon, tell me first so I can be nice to you.