[OMG] Serious Topic

Do you have a partner?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a partner?

• A Boyfriend
    • A Girlfriend
    • I reproduce Asexual by eating Ramen!
    • needs more impsex

Who, if anyone here has some sort of social occupation? I mean that by, a boyfriend or girlfriend.

I've got a girlfriend of over two years. Not her age, the time spent in a relationship. :P

Silverwyvern said:

Over two years and still going strong :)

/me high fives Silver

w00t

Not since last September. Maybe it's time to splash out on a new one.

There's no choice for "I'm too pathetic to have a soulmate." =(

EDIT: I'm surprised at how many vote "boyfriend." Wait, oh, no I'm not.

Had a girlfriend last year. Made a horrible mistake in January by breaking up with her. Had a bitchy girlfriend since then (see blog). And now I'm trying to get back together with the first one. So, I'll have a girlfriend soon (things are looking very good).

Heh. Rimmer needs a new title for his IMG-rific self.

*EDIT* Post # 1369!!

Still don't see a "too pathetic/lazy to try or get a girlfriend, or a "tried but failed many times". I am actually a hybrid fo these 2. God I have no life.

After a recent spasm of odd relationships (one girl ended up dumping me and sleeping with a mutual friend within 24 hours, and the other lied to me about already HAVING a boyfriend, not considering it "pertinent information" until after the date), I'm backing off for a while.

Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.

i have a girlfriend, almost 2 yeas now (in 3 months), shes my 1st BTW and yes im 20!! damn slow start i know but we love eachother enuff to be hopping around between the US and France.. im even (slowly) learning french for her, well she thinks its tre minon or somthing, i havent really gotten to the spelling

we live here together in our own place near her shcool and mine, and stay with her parent on the weekends :)

tho living with a girlfriend can more offen then not, get in the way of Dooming and other type gameing things, but the sex a few times a week (if all gos well) isnt half bad either hehehe

said too much... :p

Dark Fox said:

Who is this lucky person? ^^

Me, silly pants. ;) Didn't you see Job's farewll post? Serisouly though. Silverwyvern and I have been together for more than 2 years, and I have never been more proud to be with anyone else. I love her with all my heart :).

Sweetprince said:

tho living with a girlfriend can more offen then not, get in the way of Dooming and other type gameing things

Absolutely wrong!! We play doom constantly! It's greaT!!

Lost Soul said:

Me, silly pants. ;) Didn't you see Job's farewll post? Serisouly though. Silverwyvern and I have been together for more than 2 years, and I have never been more proud to be with anyone else. I love her with all my heart :).

Absolutely wrong!! We play doom constantly! It's greaT!!

It never ceases to amaze me...I honestly have to try to get my gf into Dooming. That'd be just great. :D Right now she just tolerates my gaming, but maybe she can grow to like it herself. /me weeps...last post for a while...fare thee well...

I'm not looking right now. I had a gf last year, but she turned out to be a bitch. (figuratively and literally)