Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
diluted

what the fuck is up with all this esco dissin shit

really......is it becuz he doesnt talk like a fucking cracker.....like totally dude like go surfing and then jam to some heavy tunes man.......fuck yall wack ass bitches

really......is it becuz he doesnt talk like a fucking cracker.....

I have no idea what that means but I'm not fucking any crackers.

like totally dude like go surfing and then jam to some heavy tunes man.......fuck yall wack ass bitches

I don't do "heavy tunes".

wiggers piss me off too.......and if ur EVEN reffering to the way I talk.....wack is pretty widely used by white people....and i say yall cuz i listened to icp too much and picked it up

i live in the ghetto ..... OK... and im not kidding.....

not to sound stereotypical (cuz its really not true) but i live in a mostly black neighborhood and.....i talk like that and they all accept me fine

of course i grew up with them...

This is really a thread I can relate to... while I was still in school, wiggers were ABUNDANT. We had whole classes of 'em. I remember being late for class and, having a tardy note, browsing the halls to miss as much class as possible before I was considered skipping, and some white kid comes dancing up to me, throws up his hand in a high five to me and says, "what's up, my nigga?" Now, so you all know, I'm white as well as this dumbass, so I said to him "If you go to a crowd of black kids and say that, they'll kick your ass so bad you won't have the energy to eat the hospital food". Stupid wiggers.

What really gets me is the people who say that making fun of the way people write or talk is racist.

What these people are basically saying is that taking the p**s out of someone with a lisp is being racist.

This whole racism thing really pisses me off anyway. In a couple of years time, it'll probably be racist to make blonde jokes.

In a couple of years time, it'll probably be racist to make blonde jokes.

It is .. isn't it? Wait - it's sexist:))

In a couple of years time, it'll probably be racist to make blonde jokes.

It is .. isn't it? Wait - it's sexist:))

Sexism isn't as generally considered to be as bad as racism though.

BTW, is it considered racist for Americans to make Canadian jokes, or visa versa? If not, it probably will be pretty soon.

Fuck Canada, maple leaf munching bastards. Oh wait, I'm part Canadian... oh well.

What's racist, what's sexist, what's right, what's wrong, what's morally acceptable. Hahah, it's all bullshit. Condescending to the lowest common denomenator. Fuck PC.

If you want to define yourself into a little corner behind twenty specific lines of what the hell you are go ahead.

Of course, if you hate everyone with equal measure, then at least you are not being prejudiced.

If I walked into my local hood and started talking some "wack shit", some of the cattle and sheep round here, well they would probably ignore me the same as the rest of the cattle and sheep. Even the black ones. :P

/me smiles/

Dis forum gets more and more interesting everyday! Thanks for da support guys!

/me passes around a big ass 40 of st. ives around da doomworld forum/

P.S. don't mind MEOWTH and NUTERED CORRERIA... they are both lil bitches! They be thinkin' everyone is fake like they is!

I don't think you're fake, i just think you're the most stupid idiot these forums have ever seen. Most people would agree on that too.

U HAVE GOT TO BE the like dumbest people on the earth....u judge people by the way they talk + whine and complain about it .... im sure ur the reason most black people dont like white people....pure ignorance....will we ever learn?

i bet ur fathers fathers father was a slave owner....god only knows u prob still got some

HOW CAN U FAKE THE WAY U TALK....THAT IS THE DUMBEST THING IVE EVER HEARD.....if u talk a certain way u just talk a certain there is no such thing as a poser for the way u talk....come on people

u deserve shot in the forhead....but if ur talkin it u aint fuckin fakin it cuz well ur fuckin talkin aint u

HOW CAN U FAKE THE WAY U TALK....THAT IS THE DUMBEST THING IVE EVER HEARD.....if u talk a certain way u just talk a certain there is no such thing as a poser for the way u talk....come on people

He's not even faking the way he talks... he's faking the way he'd TYPE. That is a totally unconscionable sign of rudeness. There is no excuse for any of you to not be able to type in coherent English.

english is stupid....and any ways u have no NONE whatsoever proof that hes faking a goddamn thing....

He's not even faking the way he talks... he's faking the way he'd TYPE. That is a totally unconscionable sign of rudeness. There is no excuse for any of you to not be able to type in coherent English.

Mental illness is a perfectly good excuse.