Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lord FlatHead

What do you look like ? (Yes, I know that sounded gay).

OK, you all knew this was coming. Since half of this forum is using our good friend deadnail as an avatar, I thought this was appropriate. This is the thread where you folks post links to pictures of yourself. Direct links to geocities pictures don't work, and a foreknowledge of UBB code (read the FAQ) is appreciated.

http://lordflathead.doomcenter.com/lordflathead.jpg

Smashing, isn't it ? The result of arriving forty-five minutes late in school, being pushed in a little room with a decomposing 70-year old woman with a camera, and being instructed to "smile".

This is about posting pictures: not about commentary. Remember this rule or I'll personally come over there and give you the Evil Eye.

I dont have a picture. But I will say I have brown hair/eyes. I am 5'5 and 133 pounds. I have a little gut, not that big. I have "a nice smile" even though I have only smiled in front of anyone like twice. Women love my sweet talk.

I don't have a pic either... but I'm 5 foot 9 inches, 190 pounds, dirty blonde, glasses... and someone once said I look like a kid mix of Kurt Cobain and Bill Gates.

Oh for the love of Christ, I sacrificed my last bit of dignity by posting that picture. I don't care how tall you are, I want to see some MEAT !!

Did I say that out loud ?

I am 6'3" tall, 148 lbs., glasses, and very hairy.
That's all I'm going to say.

http://ralphis.slipgate.org/ralphis.jpg

It's blurry. But it gives you a general idea

Put glasses on ralphis and you basically have me.

j/k dammit.

I'm 6 inches. Black hair. Big head. Whatever

So, you're six inches tall, or describing other anatomy?...

Erm, more to the point, I'm 5ft1in, very long brown hair, and still look 'cute' instead or 'pretty'. I look like everyone's little sister >_< nyuu huu huu.... my other self (here) has red-orange fur, a long bushy tail, and fangs ^_^.
http://vcl.ctrl-c.liu.se/vcl/Artists/Red-Warrior/Red_Warrior/RedWarrior_plushies.jpg
I like DOOM, Pocket Monsters, stuffed animals and zombie figures. I have diverse interests! *Cackles and looks generally evil*

Why duo youz wantt picx? R Yu Gayy??

No. I am not attracted to any member of the male gender whatsoever. With the possible exception of John Romero - it's the hair, goddammit !

I'm five foot ten to six foot one, for some damn reason it keeps varying. I've lost a lot of weight recently... I'm down to about 250. Most of my pants keep falling 'cuz I need a new belt. I have slightly past shoulder length hair in the front and in the back it's quite a bit longer... since I shaved my head three years ago and haven't had a single haircut since.

I have green eyes but everyone tells me they're blue.

Last time I tried my max bench was 250, I'm sure it's gone up quite a bit since I've been working. =)

I like short girls (five to five four) with either a LOT of hair or NO hair... no inbetween. Glasses and small breasts are also big bangs in my book. I'll take cute over sexy any fucking day of the week.

I don't like long walks on the beach but I do like laying outside in the rain with some good fast paced metal roaring. Hiking through the woods is also great, but its best when its flannel weather... nipply, but not outright cold. There's nothing quite like October foreplay.

Considering my damn avatar is everywhere I guess I'll change it back soon.

I enjoy creative games that are fun and not frustrating. I spent most of my weekend playing Extreme G III and the Devil May Cry demo on my Playstation 2. Surround sound rules. =)

Other than that, Flathead, I don't think we should ever get together. You see, I don't think Eminem is sexy so I doubt we could ever build a solid relationship. Thanks for asking, though. Hahahha.

http://images.mp3.com/mp3s/58/julian_hope/image.jpg
http://images.mp3.com/mp3s/58/julian_hope/art_87651_700x700.jpg
http://images.mp3.com/mp3s/58/julian_hope/art_87657_700x700.jpg

>>3 angles<<

I'm anything you want me to be honey.

/me spanks Ralphis

After all we lived together!
*sob*

Be a tree.... at peace.... swaying.
*Pulls the cord on the chainsaw* erm, keep being a tree! And no running away!... *growls at the old chainsaw* can I borrow one that -works-??

Other than that, Flathead, I don't think we should ever get together. You see, I don't think Eminem is sexy so I doubt we could ever build a solid relationship. Thanks for asking, though. Hahahha.

For the last fucking time, I DO NOT LOOK LIKE EMINEM. Or do I ?

And its FlatHead, you big freak. With capital H. Deadnail. Deadnail. DDDDDeaaddddnaiil.

Hahahahahahahahahah. Muy comico.

No picture from me because I think that destroys one purpose (for me at least) of internet communication, and that is how other people truly interpret your intelligence. Here, however, is no the place to judge how people see you for yourself and not prejudge you by your looks since the sarcasm here is off the charts.

I'll describe however.
Height: 5 ft 11 in
Weight: 150
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Glasses: yes (Fuck them)
I'm a lazy shaver and I have muchos chest hairs on my n!pp|35. w00t.

For the last fucking time, I DO NOT LOOK LIKE EMINEM. Or do I ?

You do in that one picture you kept pimping at me. All you need is a red jumpsuit and a diamond encrusted Rolex that you asked for as a joke and you'd be his clone.

And its FlatHead, you big freak. With capital H. Deadnail. Deadnail. DDDDDeaaddddnaiil.

I got it I got it, I know your damn words.

5'10 128lbs short black hair(like military/juvenile delinquent style) almost black eyes(they are actually brown but from a distance it looks black).

Anything else i'm supposed to add? Cuz I think I'm missing something but I forget what. Oh well, I guess that's enough.