Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
niguel

someone tell me

hello, I can't fucking get that link work on HELL REVEALED 2 website. that's my favourite wad and i'd like to have it again.

Um, if I'm not mistaken (and I'm pretty sure I'm not, considering I've personally played it) a demo for HR2 was released. Anyways, yeah, I don't know where I went, but whatever.

Grogglogobofink said:

i think that is a link to a beta copy of the wad, and should be taken down.

uhm... no. Why do you think there is demos for it on sda.
Hr2 is very hard on uv compared to hr, I can't wait to see the later levels in the megawad, if they get as 2x hard as hr1. Then it will surely be hell. :)

Gawsh, "I think it's a beta and should be taken down..." Well, duh, but it was put there for the public, I found the link on the screenshots page. Blah, sorry, I'm in a not-so-friendly mood today.

geekmarine said:

Gawsh, "I think it's a beta and should be taken down..." Well, duh, but it was put there for the public, I found the link on the screenshots page. Blah, sorry, I'm in a not-so-friendly mood today.

oops, my bad then. all i noticed was that it seemed to be a beta copy, and it is :)

well i've played thru somekind of hell revealed 2...i asked the link to download it here before and i wasn't told any fairy tales concerning the beta stage of this megawad... but i've played HR2 and liked it alot. and i want to play it again. it's my fav, yes.

HR2 beta is quite possibly the hardest thing I have ever played on UV. Not even HR or even AV is quite as hard. But it's terribly fun :)