Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

killing spree

well 2 kids i knew as a child are behind bars for horrid murder of a well loved community member. i have not been around these guys for a few years but it is no surprise. both were drug addicts and always wanted to be bullies, despite there small size. one became a very dirty person after i stoped hanging around him. honestly he use to beat his mom, if he were my kid i would have had him executed and fed to hungry dogs.
they murdered the guy in his home and shot him several times with both a 12gauge shotgun and a 38 pistol. they then robbered him, robbery and blood sport seem to be the motives, and then dragged his body into a field. when the body was found it took over a day to identifiy and that was mainky due to the man was reported missing a few days before. the 2 were arrested because one of them, the dirty one, was wereing a watch the man owned. later the pistol was found and the shotgun. though the names are not really publicly released we found out because we know the family. both will be charged as adults(both 18) and i hope they get life.

anyways you never know in this crazy hominid world. right now you could be seated next to a future murderer

There was these drug dealers and they killed a little boy and

cut him open with a knife and sent him away and

he was never heard from AGAIN.

scary stuff eh!?

I spend 2 hours reading about murderous/suicidal cults on the web then my paranoid self goes over to Doomworld to cool my brain down for a bit. This is the first thing I read. God damnit.

If what you say about a future murderer being sat next to you is true, I'd better put Zippy back in the cupboard now for my own safety.

the_Danarchist said:

I spend 2 hours reading about murderous/suicidal cults on the web then my paranoid self goes over to Doomworld to cool my brain down for a bit. This is the first thing I read. God damnit.

could you give me any links?

pritch said:

If what you say about a future murderer being sat next to you is true, I'd better put Zippy back in the cupboard now for my own safety.

You know Zippy kinda looks like a pee-pee but that could be just me.

pregnant with worms said:

could you give me any links?

No, I was given the links myself. But look for 'scientology murders' on Google or something.