Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zark

Weird freaky dream

OK, last night I had a really strange dream involving Doom(ers).

Me and some friends were at the cinema and then we decided to burgle someone's house. We got there and one of my friends turned into Danarchy, who then asked us to perform a "gothy" ceremony. This involved me, Dan and two of my other friends (by this point one of them had turned into fraggle). We started the ceremony, each of us was given a name (I can't remember mine, I think fraggle was the Oracle) and a task to do. We all had to put a small bone on the back of our hands. It came round to my task, I had to eat something sweet, I think it was Candy, and make the skies turn blue. Fraggle demonstrated this and said something along the lines of "smmu can do this with THIS sector tag!" . The next part of my task was to KISS (yes you read that right) Dan. I didn't use any tongue, thankfully. And then I woke up and had the urge to write it all down.

So there you go. Repressed homosexual tendancies? Heh

Anyone else had really bizarre dreams involving Doom?

There, there, how about I make you a sandwich? You want balogna? Roast beef? Turkey? Or how about a MANwich! Unf! OH YEAH!

Here lately I've had all sorts of dreams. For the last two weeks I've woken up each day in a cold sweat. I don't know...I might post some of them in my BLOG sometime. Here lately I've dreamed alot though, and I usually go without dreaming for quite a while once I've dreampt once. Most of them are about people here that are around me. One of them is a continuous dream I've had over the last seven years. It always ends the same, but usually everytime I dream something new is added before it...it's bizarre. Here lately I've continuously dreamed of someone I was in love with like two and a half years ago, which whom I haven't had anything to do with since then (reasons for this, it's a long story). Othertimes I dream of the one I'm in love with now, though that's to be expected. What scares me is that the majority of my dreams turn to deja vu. It's such an often occurance that it's almost more of a type of future-sight than dreaming. *sigh*

OMG GAY
GAY
G
A
Y

(and the penisfish dosen't help)

Post edited by mod because of its atrocious content.

Ichor: what??? Aren't I allowed to post a few strings of randomized characters?

Not that particular few strings of randomized characters. ASCII goatse is just as tolerated as the pictures, meaning not tolerated.

I dreamed an entire Doom level once. I can hardly remember it though, and I never mapped it out. I do recall that it was base/tech style, fairly dark, with a lot of those dark grey computer panels.

Every now and again I'll be playing a video game in my dreams, or a video game character will make a cameo appearance in one of my dreams. For some reason Half-life aliens seem to turn up rather frequently, which is odd since I'm not even all that fond of Half-life. I guess it was a game that left an impact on me, though.

I don't recall ever having seen any Doomworlders in my dreams. I do sometimes dream about people I talk to on IRC though. One time I had a dream about getting head from one of them. She was (supposedly) a lady though.

I had a dream yesterday morning where I was seemingly all alone in E1M8, and I was right in front of the big doors that open up and reveal the Barons. Of course I triggered the line that did it, and suddenly, I was about to be killed by one of the Barons. He had his giant hand right above my head, preparing to put the smack down on me, when suddenly I woke up.

Assmaster said:

So uh... how was he?

That's what I'd like to know.

I don't know whether to laugh at zarcyb or feel cheated on by zarcyb...

I'm so conflicted!

I had a totally whacked out dream this morning.

Ok, so it took place mostly in what looked like my kitchen, except the other side had these huge windows, which were shot out, and it was on like the 50th floor of a skyscraper. Across the way was another skyscraper, and on the top floor of that was Neo, Trinity, and those two French things from The Matrix Reloaded. They were trying to kill me and some other misc. people who were in the kitchen. We needed a way to to take out the Matrix people across the street, but couldn't figure out how.

So, I called 911 finally, and told them that they were trying to assassinate us. They sent some SWAT people over. But, I noticed they weren't doing all that well.

So, I decided to take action myself. First, I got a machine gun from somewhere (don't know where), and started firing. I got them to hide long enough for me to exit down all the way to the ground.

Now, it's night time. The ground-floor is actually a completly flooded world. Little islands of metal lay all around. I find a girl who's really hot, and we decide we want to do it right then and there. So, we climb up onto a small metal island, I take off her shirt, and suck on her nipples. But, I had other motives. I tell her we should go someplace private, so she gets on my back and we leave.

In my mind, my other motive was to cut her breasts off and use them to stuff a bra I wanted to wear. But, after realizing this was wrong, and that she had too nice of breasts to cut off, I left her and went to the mall where I bought a new bikini. There, I cut off the strings to the top part, thinking that I'd use the cup as filler instead. But, I then realized this certainly wasn't going to work, so I set off into the mall to find that one girl again, or another with nice breasts, and cut them off. But, I woke up around that time.

How's that for a messed up dream?

TeamKill said:

In my mind, my other motive was to cut her breasts off and use them to stuff a bra I wanted to wear. But, after realizing this was wrong, and that she had too nice of breasts to cut off, I left her and went to the mall where I bought a new bikini. There, I cut off the strings to the top part, thinking that I'd use the cup as filler instead. But, I then realized this certainly wasn't going to work, so I set off into the mall to find that one girl again, or another with nice breasts, and cut them off. But, I woke up around that time.

o_O

Last night, I DL'd and read through bookwarez of the d20 Call of Cthulhu sourcebook. Probably a mistake. I dreamed about the Peanuts Gang vs. the Cthulhu Mythos.

I don't remember much, but I distinctly remember Snoopy eating a doggy treat he wasn't supposed to. He belches once, and suddenly there's two of him, 4x normal size. He (they) belch again, and then there's four of them, 2x normal size. He belches a third time, and *POOF*: Snoopy is gone, annhilated.

Pleasant dreams.

I had a dream last night that I was being used for sex by an old friend of mine, and I of course didn't mind it at all.

It was an odd dream where I was on either a space station, a base of some kind, or a large spaceship that was full of computer nerds. It was like an apartment complex and everybody had computers and they sat around and chatted with each other trhough the internet without leaving their rooms. There was even a guy that looked like lilo (the freenode guy) there.

Anyway, my friend was like the only female there and she was just having sex with the guy she's living with in real life now, but I came along and she started to prefer me. Anyway, there was some aliens or something that kept trying to invade the place, and each time they'd carry off a bunch of the people and leave. For some reason I was safe because my friend was protecting me like I was her chosen mate or something, and the aliens wouldn't touch her.

The end of the dream happened when they invaded again and this time I was by myself, so I had to flee into some kind of sewer system or something beneath the place. At this point, it turned into a video game, because the walls looked like Quake 2 textures and there was a timer in the corner of my vision that was counting down to something on each level I was at. Then I woke up after that. That was the most vivid dream I've had in a long time.

SoM said:

I don't know whether to laugh at zarcyb or feel cheated on by zarcyb...

I'm so conflicted!

Pheer SoM's bumping skillz.

Anyways this is aposite because last night sargebaldy, nanami and myself cooped for hours in plutonia. This meant I went to bed a bit late, overtired, and I had this weird dream where us three had to stop this massive starship from faling out of the sky. It was being held up with four long bits of cord (I dunno what it was hanging from) and all I knew was that it had been created with the unreal engine, except it was reality for us. Anyway, in case you were wondering we tried Sarge's idea of string but it was too late and we watched as it fell, slowly, bit by bit on cities below. It was actually quite terrifying.

I had a weird dream where Danarchy was hell bent on stabbing me. Ran through the mall, and some apartment complex with a central courtyard in it.