Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndrewB

Now they want to ban...

So you're for tongue-splitting, for the ban, or just generally flabberghasted that this is an issue at all?

Yeah I read about this on another board. Just busy-bodied fuckheads trying to tell other people how to live, same old story.

This is the most utterly repulsive thing I've ever imagined in my life, but there's no sense in banning it.

Yeah. It's horribly stupid (it also looks pointlessly painful and deadly), but if people want to fuck themselves up, I'm not going to stop them. Of course, I'm also for the legalization of all drugs, but whatever.

Yeah, you could go two for one. Twice as popular in one sitting!

well i do see the point in free speech but that is just a bit messed up. first off a blow torch and scaple? jesus christ that had to hurt

honestly doing that to your body is a bit far but i see no reason to ban it. if u ask me i say sex changes should be banned, i am a guy and i dont want to be with a guy( shocking cause the surgury is getting to be pretty damn good too)

anyway i dont know why u would slice the tongue in half, but then agian people put disks in their lips and rings on their necks

Who in their right or left mind would do such a thing? I mean, wtf? Ugh.

DooMBoy said:
Who in their right or left mind would do such a thing? I mean, wtf? Ugh.

Perhaps, but this is Darwinism at work here, there shouldn't be legislation stopping these people. Oh, and no offence if any of you are into that sort of thing.

Here's the part that I find funny...

But enthusiasts say a ban will simply drive the practice underground, and mean that less well qualified people will be doing the work.

If someone is desperate enough to get a black-market tongue-split, well, cups to them.

At what point does a higher power (the government) have to step in to prevent individuals from seriously harming themselves. This "tongue splitting" is repulsive, and if it dangerous to one's health, maybe the government should step in and save people from themselves.

the_Danarchist said:

Yeah. It's horribly stupid (it also looks pointlessly painful and deadly), but if people want to fuck themselves up, I'm not going to stop them. Of course, I'm also for the legalization of all drugs, but whatever.

Systematic Desentisization.

zarcyb said:

Ugh, that's really horrible.

Hmm, I wonder if there is a real version of your avatar? :P

Bleh, I really wouldn't care, since i'm not in the USA.

Ugh, man, thanks alot, that is really repulsive. I mean, geez, gag, eek. Personally, I agree that it shouldn't be banned on account of the fact that it will drive the practice underground, which leads to all sorts of problems because qualified people are not performing the operation, but really, I'm disturbed that this is even an issue. Egads, man, what kind of weird world are we living in? Yeesh, can't people just go about their lives and NOT do disturbing things that I have to later read about or possibly even see pictures of, thus causing me to wretch all over my keyboard? I'm outta here, I've gotta go buy a new keyboard now.

Heh, let the tosser slice his tongue. Who gives a fuck, he's a free adult an all.