Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewB

Harsh new punishment for scumbag students...

That's neither cruel nor unusual. It could use more tutus, though. Peace out again.

And just what the fuck is that going to achieve?

That must be the stupidest thing i've ever seen, what's wrong with a pink bus? If you have problem students, you fucking work with them on their problems...not put them on some stupid bus.

mmnpsrsoskl said:

That must be the stupidest thing i've ever seen, what's wrong with a pink bus? If you have problem students, you fucking work with them on their problems...not put them on some stupid bus.

The ones I think they are trying to reach are those who are trying to play "cool" or get more attention by being disruptive in school.

In some cases ridicule is the best detrimental policy against them. Of course this will not help those with serious problems though.

i don't know what to think of this. it makes me a little bit uneasy, but i think it makes sense.

and finally the bus driver is given a shred of authority to maintain discipline on their bus.. in my day they could shout "BE QUIET PLEASE!!" as much as they wanted but they were never really listened to.

There are a few State prisons in US that have dyed all the underwear pink 'coz inmates were stealing it all.

mewse said:

i don't know what to think of this. it makes me a little bit uneasy, but i think it makes sense.

and finally the bus driver is given a shred of authority to maintain discipline on their bus.. in my day they could shout "BE QUIET PLEASE!!" as much as they wanted but they were never really listened to.

*Stops the bus and brings out the 'Pain Club'* :P

Heh, Pink Bus? Imo, that wouldn't solve much, I for one don't care of the color of vehicle that I'm riding in and I don't classify Buses to be the most comfortable transport around. Though I don't ride the bus to school, this seems like an Idea one of the "Rowdy" students would come up with. :D

Belive it or not, but if you have an entire seat (or two) to yourself, you have one of the most comfortable places to sleep. :) This includes charter and school buses, but only the former has working AC. :P

Just think, now all of the rowdy kids get all the attention they want! :P

dude, i'd fucking love to ride around in a pink bus all the time. i don't get how this is a deterrent.

SlowMotionHobo said:

Just think, now all of the rowdy kids get all the attention they want! :P

This is exactly what I meant...it's very stupid of them to do this...

pregnant with worms said:

dude, i'd fucking love to ride around in a pink bus all the time. i don't get how this is a deterrent.

Heh, so would I! I mean, it's pink!

mmnpsrsoskl said:

I agree...but it is funny in a way though...

I really hope these kids are getting some sort of counceling as well. Otherwise, all they're learning is that society is cruel and enjoys attempting to single them out and strip them of their dignity. Can we say "maladjusted kid who will eventually be able to buy a gun?"

Kids arent "rowdy" for no reason. If they're doing it for attention, then maybe there's an issue that needs attending.

Of course it doesnt really matter. Since any resulting violence will just be blamed on video games anyway.

Heating system removed from the bus, it said? THAT is bullshit. The rest I don't care about, but that is intolerable. I know it gets pretty fucking cold in ANY climate. They said to make it "less comfortable," but they're really making it BAD FOR THEM. Since when is wasting energy shivering good for you? Like Assmaster said, these kids might have issues, hell, they might have issues because their family can't afford proper winter clothing or food for them, yet let's see if we can just, you know, hurt them. It's not like anybody ever went insane from being prodded too much! Right?

dude, i live in winnipeg, canada, and when i was a kid we were forced outside for 40-minute "recess" when it was fucking freezing out.

these kids will deal with it :P

mewse said:

dude, i live in winnipeg, canada, and when i was a kid we were forced outside for 40-minute "recess" when it was fucking freezing out.

these kids will deal with it :P

Was that recess or lunch break? Or Lunch Break hiding behind the clever name of Recess. Or Perhaps recess stealing Lunch Breaks time and swaping them and laughing sinisterly.

No, being forced to ride on a motor vehicle on the isle of wight is cruel, unless you have about 3 matresses on the seats to absorb the bumps XD

Cold never bothered me. Nor did rain. But I guess you have to live with it when you live in Washington.