Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johnatone

what the fuck, over!

a girl in my speech class was giving a demonstrative one about how to apply make-up. She had a mannequin head but if she put it on the podium it would've fallen off and the table was too low for anyone to see and I figured she'd get tired holding it in her hand the whole time. So what do I do? I offered to stand in front of the class and let her put make-up on me. That way, everyone could see it and it'd be a more effective speech (since it's easier to give speeches when the audiences are laughing and having fun). This has done nothing to harm any reputation I have at my school; I think people have come to expect me to do unusual things and don't give a fuck anymore. So here they are.

http://www.pikeland.org/~phsstu9/tutorial/normal/speech.htm

I can already feel the tidal wave of fag jokes. I'm not gay. Although my ex-girlfriend might think so.

yeah, she's pretty damn hot. not too bright though. although that might not be a problem.

Linguica said:

I guess you're not in a French class, then.

heh, c'est la vie.

Fredrik said:

Don't question the superiors.

Don't question those who question the superiors.

Shaviro said:

Don't question those who question the superiors.

I didn't question him, I rebuked him. Same as I now do with you, you sad excuse of a moderator.

Disorder said:

Yeah, he reminds me a little of Neo too.

He looks like a cross between Keanu Reeves and my old best friend (who got me listening to industrial). Fun times.

Anyway, I probably would have done the same thing. It would have been a fun experience, and I always like to help people out.

Heh, you can come out of hiding, we know it's you Neo. So anyway, my nose probably would have started running if I woulda done that, then the makeup would get smeared or something right?

heh someone spelled "hobby" as "hobie" on the chalk board in the one picture. HA!!

http://www.pikeland.org/~phsstu9/tu...rmal/speech.htm

Dammit! You just shattered my imaginative picture of you! I thought you were FAT! (I mean, why else would you be using a mancubus as an avatar?)
:-P

Wtf? You think I am a one-armed puppet with an oblong head because I use a Zippy avatar? heh

Anyway, mono, I hope it was worth it man.

well, dsm, give me your pic then. i always imagined you as some sort of marine looking dude (since the avatar is have a barret<s/p>).

oddly enough i like these pics just because i look really damn good in them. i don't really look as much like neo out-of-pic.

and coming soon: pictures of my happy ass home ec pants!

pritch said:

Wtf? You think I am a one-armed puppet with an oblong head because I use a Zippy avatar? heh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO.... thanks i needed a GOOD laugh :D

monochrome said:

well, dsm, give me your pic then. i always imagined you as some sort of marine looking dude (since the avatar is have a barret<s/p>).

I hope you understood my above comment as a joke, because it was not meant to be serious at all.
It's just that there have been other DW Members using the mancubus avatar that claimed that they were fat, so I made a generalization joke out of it.

And I prefer the wonders of internet anonymity if you don't mind.
But if you really wanna know: I don't look much like a marine type, but I was recently told by a friend who saw a pic of me wearing a beret that it suits me quite well. Oh yeah and I wear glasses.

Oh and Pritch, I've already seen a pic of you - you actually look more like your "loving-eyes-fish" than that puppet thingy, though there's something about the puppet's eyes that remind me of you ;-)

pritch said:

Anyway, mono, I hope it was worth it man.

But you are!