Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wildman

Very Bad Comic

Wow. Feel the MSPaint POWAR.

...you're right. It's pretty bad. The idea to the joke was kind of interesting, but it wasn't executed very well.

Draconio said:

Wow. Feel the MSPaint POWAR.

Actually, Paint Shop Pro. Not that it helped any. :)

yeah that comic not only sucks, it isn't remotely amusing. i hope you don't make a sequel anytime soon.. and if you do, please keep it to yourself.

I can think'f things that're worse, really . . . I actually thought it was pretty funny. Then again I'm kindah into irony and "what-if" ideas . . .

What the Hell is going on in that comic?

Me don't understand, me brain much fubared must be.

Please Ricky, go back to doing what you're good at and deliver some kickass stories.

dsm said:

What the Hell is going on in that comic?

Me don't understand, me brain much fubared must be.

Please Ricky, go back to doing what you're good at and deliver some kickass stories.

LOL!

Shaviro said:

Best comic ever.

MS Paint rulllezzz!!! Whatta hell is in that very comic? Roar and then clap... Ahhh nevermind...

I refuse to believe that I'm the only one who can register the Cyberdemon in this little comic.

O_o I just noticed this :

Having the chance to swap 'war stories' with fellow DOOMers (and me being a female at that) -- priceless - Guardian's sig

Guardian, I was never aware of your gender :-P. Oh well.

Sorry to hijack your thread Wildman. I bet if you put your mind to it and found a good comic-book style artist, you could make one kick-ass Doom comic based on your stories :)

This comic, however, is worse than the Doom Comic that came with the ID Anthology ;)

Bad BBG, no picking up women on Doomworld. Remember what happened the last 17 times!

Anyway, as bad as that comic is, at least its not this:

Or here, if you get the red x of death:
http://www.freewebs.com/danarchy/headexpl.jpg

I thought I could draw perhaps a human shape, but upon seeing that I couldn't even do a damn head, I just abandoned it.

That is a damn nice cell though. Mmm...oh yeah.

This is just bad, and for no apparent reason but to be bad.

And not the good kinda bad either, like the Bad Dudes Bad... this is just, well, bad.

I'm Bad!

BBG said:

Sorry to hijack your thread Wildman. I bet if you put your mind to it and found a good comic-book style artist, you could make one kick-ass Doom comic based on your stories :)

Hijack? It needs to be tied up, shot, burned and buried in the desert. :)

This comic, however, is worse than the Doom Comic that came with the ID Anthology ;)

Wow, I feel like I have accomplished something. I doubt many people could do that. ;)

BBG said:

Dude, that's harsh.

Wildman said:

Hijack? It needs to be tied up, shot, burned and buried in the desert. :)

"The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire
The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire
We don't need no water let the motherfucker burn
Burn motherfucker, BURN!"

Good to see you around, Rick. Too bad you brought your primary school drawings with you. :P

"Guardian, I was never aware of your gender :-P. Oh well." -- BBG

Eh, I think I made it known in about --- oh, five posts after my initial arrival? *shrugs* Now it's in my sig, which seems long at times; my apologies fer that.

I still think this comic is slightly funny . . . Oh, wait, now I know why! I work with little kids! Like day care 'n' stuff, and my major requires I observe children in school settings. So I can relate slightly.