Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tobester

another one of my kickass dreams

Yeah I just woke up like 10 minutes ago so I'm gonna write it down while I'm still fresh.

It starts out with me walking down the street. It's raining. I walk up to a house and go inside. The house is totally empty. I go upstairs, pick a room, and start pulling off my pants when my little brother and one of his friends come into the room. They are both naked except for latex gloves. "What are you doing here?"
I scream "I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing here! What are YOU doing here?" I didn't want to hear the answer. "What do you think we're doing? I'm masterbating, he's cooking!" I put my clothes back on
and take them outside to call the cops, but I see my old friend travis sitting on my porch. The sun comes out and the rain stops. I kick my little brother in the base of his spine and tell him and his little friend to run off.
I walk up to my friend and he starts talking. And talking. And talking. About shit we've talked about a million times. Then all of a sudden I just SCREAM, war cry style, and tackle him. Instead of landing on the concrete sidewalk, we land in sand and start wrestling.
We're on a beach. We keep at it for a few minutes, then I pick him up and through him at a taco stand, which collapses. "GOD DAMN IT QUIT TALKING SO MUCH YOU UNORIGINAL BASTARD!" I yell. He climbs out, walks over to me, and we shake hands. Two really beautiful girls come over and hold him.
"Are you hurt?" one of them says. They way she says it implies a pity fuck. I'm mad as hell. They start walking out into the water. I start thinking about how this always happens to me and what an asshole he is, but the other girl turns around yells, "ARE YOU COMING OR NOT!?", so I start running really fast.
I get to them and we swim for a few minutes, and everybody except me goes down. after they are down for a few minutes, I start to get worried. Finally the two girls come back up. "Where's Travis?"
"He won't be bothering us anymore." Then one of the girls goes back underwater and puts my right testicle in her mouth.

That felt great.

Like everyone does when the good part of the dream arrives, I started to wake up. I kept fighting it, tho. finally the visuals blanked out, but I still had the sensation in my groin. Then I started to hear my clock radio playing, and I still felt the sensation. Finally I gave up and woke up to find that I had fallen out of bed sometime in my sleep and my groin had specifically fallen on a playstation controller.

FUN :-D

First some girl uses a PS controller as a vibrator, and now this. :P

Cool dream... and kinda weird as usual.

Two questions:

1) Was it a vibrating playstation controler?

2) Was the playstation on/Was Twisted Metal 3 on?

Ed said:

Two questions:

1) Was it a vibrating playstation controler?

2) Was the playstation on/Was Twisted Metal 3 on?

1) No.

2) No.

I actually put the playstation in my closet a few weeks ago when I got my comp back online, and I have no driving games at all.

EDIT: Come to think of it, I have no idea why that playstation controller was there. Odd...

Interesting dream. Especially liked how you threw the dude into a taco stand. And the Playstation controller part is just weird. Does this say something about how much we like videogames, maybe?

Reminds me of a dream I had last night.

Where to start....
Well, first off, there's this really hot girl who goes to my church. This being dreamland and all, I engaged in sexual congress with her. Yes, it was extremely cool. What was weird was that her little brother stood by and watched the entire thing. Weird.
After that I went back home to play a game of Quake. Only it wasn't really Quake, it was a mixture of Quake2, Quake, and Doom (I can distinctly remember seeing both the Cacodemon and the Berserker, and I also remember them fighting it out with each other.). Then too the game was a lot bloodier than it would normally be.
Shortly after I got through playing "Quake", I went to the parking of my old junior high school, where there was a miniature Langolier (no joke!) flying around, eating the parking lot up. I asked him why he was eating so much, and he bit me on the ankle. I ran until I stopped at some dude's house, where he claimed he was selling Doom3 for 100 pounds (which is truly odd, since this was an American dream) each. AirRaid was there, and he looked over at me and told me he was going to get Doom3 before I did. This started a fight between us, and the fight was so devastating that when we stopped fighting, the house we were in had collapsed and completely disappeared.
I think I woke up shortly after that point. Pretty cool dream, actually. :)

I cheated on my current girlfriend with an ex last night. Made me feel moderately guilty, especially since I was considering whether or not to in the dream and just decided fuck it and threw myself in.

Heh, langoliers... I remember the book and film of those. Reminded me of a kind of real-world pacman.

I had a weird dream where we I was at this party somewhere that looked like a mixture of Redding Terminal, and The Liberty Tower (Philadelphian landmarks, you non-philadelphians) and it was a lot of fun. I was having a good time (ironic since I never have a good time at parties) and then the dream sort of "cut" into a bunch of other scenes, (it made sense when I dreamed it) including one in the middle of the intersection at 16th and South, where there was some girl who I was getting with, and that was fun. Basically my point is, when you have pleasurefull dreams about girls (if you're a boy) your body is making up some weird scenario to go along with the "exretion" of "bodily fluids," or vice versa.

man
I thought I was fucked up

but you guys are really fucked up

and that's fucked up, coming from me