Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mâster Đemon 64

Freedom's story

1 hour ago, Mâster Đemon 64 said:

Yes but I'm talking about the history of the game

I don't understand what you mean. The development history was linked by luckypunk. What other history do you mean?

I'm not sure Freedoom has any official lore like Doom does. My best guess is that it's the same as Doom, as in you're a space marine who kills demons and monsters on otherwordly planets.

It's BSD licensed; you can make up whatever you want and that is the canonical story for your fork.

I would say...The ENEMY sprites in FreeDooM are Life Forms from several other Dimensions and Worlds...being pulled into FreeDooM Guys Reality through the U.A.C of FreeDooM (A.G.M) , experimenting with Teleportation. . Theyre probably only aggressive because they dont know where they are or how they got there. OR....A.G.M. is creating them and then something goes wrong and things animals and people become hosts for whatever genetic mutation gets ahold of them. Thats just how i like to think of it when im playing. 

@Mâster Đemon 64

Don't spam messages, please! It's not a messenger for you where you can separate-post your every word or thought

On 6/7/2022 at 8:37 AM, Mâster Đemon 64 said:

what is the history of the game

You can check my thread tho 

It is similar to you. I have made its lore and backstory after doing research

What kind of reasearch you may ask. I analyse levels to see any things that are important to the lore. I make a lore (it's my theory tho. Everyone may have different lore) and post it after writing 

7 hours ago, Lonespacemarine said:

You can check my thread tho 

It is similar to you. I have made its lore and backstory after doing research

What kind of reasearch you may ask. I analyse levels to see any things that are important to the lore. I make a lore (it's my theory tho. Everyone may have different lore) and post it after writing 

Man that's cool , See nobody does this kind of stuff for FREEDOOM it deserves a lot more credit but it big time which is really stupid , FREEDOOM is basically a TC like Rekkr or Harmony , accept it's a full TC that behaves exactly like Doom + it's free . FREEDOOM rocks!!!

19 hours ago, PITTSBURGH PENGUINS said:

Man that's cool , See nobody does this kind of stuff for FREEDOOM it deserves a lot more credit but it big time which is really stupid , FREEDOOM is basically a TC like Rekkr or Harmony , accept it's a full TC that behaves exactly like Doom + it's free . FREEDOOM rocks!!!

I agree with you

Freedoom just isn't any doom clone

It also is very interesting bits of lore in its level

Skybox,level design,weapons and enemies

On 4/13/2023 at 9:07 PM, Lonespacemarine said:

Chapter 2. Invasion

Audio log 1

Dr kleiner:

The aliens that we experimented on where turned into several mutations 

We made a flying alien and called it the trilobite

We also made a few more mutations like the assualt tripod ( living fortress) and a  large technospider which is living heavy tank and with the leftover of human and alien corpses we made the combat slug a another living tank

Commander David: sir someone took our confidential documents

Dr kleiner: hmm tell him to give to back by force 

Commander David: yes sir

/End/

Marine audio log 1

Mar 23 2088

Freedoom guy: Uhh yes so I just discovered a disgusting truth about agm. They are making the giant monstrositis with using the people who knew agms darkest secrets for example marines and doctors or anyone and make living tanks and stuff

*Knock knock*

Marine: Karl come out 

Freedoom guy: oh fuck *grabs gun* *shot shot*

Marine: *shoots*

Freedoom guy: *faints*

/End/

Planet horizon transmission

Marine: sir sir !!! The aliens escaped and opened a portal to hell and the hellspawn are killing our men 

Please send reinforcements or we all will die 

*Screams* 

/End/

Agm Corporation base 2

Pluto 

Western mountains

June 4 2088

Marine: What are we going to do him 

Scientist: I can't tell that 

Freedoom guy: *grabs marine pistol and kills both*

*Reads newspaper* 

/Hell's invasion has begun in the agm bases/

/International council of justice issues arrest warrant on the president of agm for cruelty against employees and aliens/

And there begins episode 1 of freedoom phase 1

On 4/13/2023 at 8:44 PM, Lonespacemarine said:

I have been wondering what lore freedoom would have. Freedoom on itself is a very less known topic so videos about its lore would be not existented

So let's make the lore here but we have to reasearch about it. Ok I go first

Chapter 1. The backstory 

Agm Corporation base 

Installation #1

Planet horizon

Planet horizon is the only planet outside our solar system to have life. But the extra terrestrial life here is not as smart. They use more magic based weapons rather than projectile based ones

We are researching on the alien life here 

In many ways

Marine entry 1

This base is sick af but yeah when the reasearchers are working you may no disturb them because we know what happened to John

About midnight everyday the scientists go to their work and we all marines personnel hear alien screams all night. Very creepy

20 minutes ago, Lonespacemarine said:

Dude , that is cool 👍👍👍

Good story ...

I will find the lore for Episode 2 "Military Labs"

But where did you find this info ? 

Edited by PITTSBURGH PENGUINS