Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johnatone

blue monday

or blue friday. whatever.

according to World In Motion.net New Order is writing songs for their next album. i thought that their last album, Get Ready, was an excellent album and i'm really looking foreward to their next album except for one point: keyboardist Gillian Gilbert won't be working on the album this time around.

i don't know about you, but this slightly concerns me. New Order has their sound mainly because they moved on from the post-punk 70's era into the 80's wave era by aquiring Gillian. does anyone think that her absence will harm the album in any way? i don't really think so, although i'll have to hear the album to find out, but i'm just posting this for other New Order fans in case they aren't up to date.

New Order, never heard of them. Heh, people listen to like a thousand different bands I've never even heard of, heh.
Anyway, I hate to sound cruel here or whatever, but this should really go in your blog.

rofl, scuba, yeah when i saw the thread title i thought it was about Orgy or something. i think their blue monday is more well known

Goat said:

rofl, scuba, yeah when i saw the thread title i thought it was about Orgy or something. i think their blue monday is more well known

Unlikely. New Order's Blue Monday made much more of a hit than Orgy's version.

zarcyb said:

Unlikely. New Order's Blue Monday made much more of a hit than Orgy's version.

true dat.

well, suddenly i feel like i do in school; only me and the ag teacher know who new order and joy division are.

Dunno who they are, except that Orgy song.

Whats better news is that Skinny Puppy is coming out with a new albums. :D

And they better some out with more info on when they'll be getting done or I'LL KILL 'EM! :D :D :D

EDIT: Actualy, I just read some info that says they are going on tour in Europe during the summer and America during autumn to promote their album whenever its coming out. And ohGr's new album is come out on July 1st. :D :D :D

new order are rad, but i personally prefer joy division.

Mmm...I heard some new ohGr that I found on the website (ohgr.org), and I think it could quite possible be better than the first album.