Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
esco

well, well, check dis fancy shit out!! like whoa!

No, not at all, just for flat out saying all rap, r&b, hip hop is sucks, plus for making fun of the way esco writes. I find his way of writing a little over the top too, but I look at the amount of posts making fun of him and I just think it's pathetic. You guys have too much time on your hands or something.

I know, I already read the other thread, I didn't mean to point the finger at you.

people god.....a fucking war is gonna break out or sum shit.....see retards like moanth or what ever the fuck his name is are the reason wars get started in the first place....altho it is human nature to destroy each other....but the main reason is somepeople are blinded by ignorance and intolerance

thats usually how a war gets started....some one sayz something some one dont like and the other guy gits pissed off and u know the rest

u didnt...im just saying...people that have the same attitudes as u usually are the reason...well lets take preps for example....they alwayz diss us poor people...and i got sick of that shit....then i did something big....i dont even remember what it was it wasnt even that great...i think i told a teacher to fuck off ...and then they love u....its like back and forth back and forth back and forth....and thats the main reason all this dissin on esco is pissin me off....cuz i mean 9 yrs of people dissin ur fucking parents income can fuck ur head up....so fucking what u know esco is esco he isnt here to please u so u know shut the fuck up

Diluted: you're right, Esco isn't here to please anyone. But he's here after all, and as such, he must COMPLY TO THE RULES (i.e. writing properly)!

what fucking rules man.....what the one were u hafto type like sum fagget brainiac from harvard...there are no fucking rules....u people are just fucking picky and its pathetic

Bah, I think if Esco wants to talk like he does, then why don't you guys just accept it?

It's no big deal, right? Why do we have to fight about this whenever it's brought up here at Doomworld?

Btw, who cares if he's faking the whole thing? Is it so damn important to prove? I think not.

no where did i see anything about any damn rules....point me to the rules and if i see any i will follow...untill..blah

Do you see that little word by my picture icon? It says "Moderator".

Basically, it means I get to make up the rules as I go along. And I say you must make at least an attempt at good grammar when posting in English.

Discussion over.