Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gokuma

Just say no...

to made up drinking games such as drinking monopoly or uno.
Pass go, drink a shot.
Don't want to pay some taxes or rent from landing on a spot, a shot or two or a whole drink, or some other horrible deal.
Just visiting jail roll die to determine who or if everone drinks a shot.
Want to collect money on free parking, drink a shot.
Jury randomly finds you guilty, drink a shot.

Having gotten back from my first semester in a filthy dorm with horrible classes a week ago I needed a good trashing but it loses its fun once you puke a few times. Now it's 5:26 and the sun's coming up and I'm just staying up until my stomach settles and drinking fluids so I'm not hung over.

Newly discovered mixed drinks:
Breast Milk = Hedonism II (actual name of some Jamaican rum with a horrible picture on the bottle and apparently a sequal) + some sour crap. I wasn't even drunk yet and this made me throw it up, mainly due to people joking around which led up to this girl saying something about breast milk just as I went to drink. It went up into my nose and everything.
Shat in the Ocean = blue Maii stuff + some thicker brown drink that rises to the top

Most hilarious quote ever, back from New Years shortly before we began to play a drinking uno game...
"Oh my god... Oh, it's a snake." - girl looking at my Danzig III: How the Gods Kill CD

You just realised drinking games were a bad idea? How old are you again?

GTA 3 makes a great drinking game, get arrested.. take a shot, get killed, take a shot. You have to drive in first person mode (optional), and you can't stay out of a vehicle for more than two minnutes. Typically, the more trashed you get, the more you get into trouble, so statistically speaking.. you're fucked.

Ed said:

GTA 3 makes a great drinking game, get arrested.. take a shot, get killed, take a shot. You have to drive in first person mode (optional), and you can't stay out of a vehicle for more than two minnutes. Typically, the more trashed you get, the more you get into trouble, so statistically speaking.. you're fucked.

hahahahahahaha, fantastic idea!

DooMWorlD DrinkinG GamE:

1 Drink: When Arioch Sends a thread to Post Hell
1 Drink: When someone moans about Counter Strike
1 Drink: When Time line.jpg is mentioned/posted
2 Drink: AndrewB Says something retarded
2 Drink: When Linguica mentions "Logged in Trolls"
3 Drink: For Impse
3 Drink: Macvillewhore changing his Username
4 Drink: When BBG mentions getting laid.

Finish the Bottle: When Vrak2 is released

Edit: Yes... Vrak3

Scuba Steve said:

DooMWorlD DrinkinG GamE:

1 Drink: When Arioch Sends a thread to Post Hell

I'm that worthless EH?!!!!

1 Drink: When someone moans about Counter Strike
1 Drink: When Time line.jpg is mentioned/posted
2 Drink: AndrewB Says something retarded
2 Drink: When Linguica mentions "Logged in Trolls"
3 Drink: For Impse
3 Drink: Macvillewhore changing his Username
4 Drink: When BBG mentions getting laid.

Finish the Bottle: When Vrak2 is released

Surely you mean Vrack3.

Ok, for all you alcholics out there.

I GOT LAID

I GOT LAID

I GOT LAID

I GOT LAID

I GOT LAID

I GOT LAID

I GOT LAID

I GOT LAID

I know the best drinking game out there. It's called: Zap the Negro. It goes as follows:

You use a dice. You roll it while watching TV. You place a full glas of strong liquor on the table. When you throw 4, you grab the remote control and you go up 4 channels. If there is a [insert random ethnic person (black dude/asian dude/etc.)] within one second after switching the channel on TV, you drink the glass of liquor on the table in one gulp.

Trust me, it's big fun.

Does anyone here besides me try to avoid getting plastered? Cause if you do, you've really got me fooled.

I only drink with friends and I like to get to certain point of drunkenness but not to the point where I feel sick. I've never blacked out or passed out.