Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sargebaldy

vid of sorcery4 leaked!

you can watch it here!

actually, it's a game i've been working on for my TI-86. it's only really a character generation screen right now but already uses up a whopping 7.5k because it's that 1337. but seriously, don't download this if you're on a modem. i'd probably just show some shots if i knew where my ti-cable was >_<

anyway, tell me what you think (uses divx.com]DIVX btw)

Heh. Fatal error. And aren't calculators supposed to be for, oh, I don't know... math?

Anyway, what you've got so far looks pretty good. Post another video when you have some of the gameplay up and running.

So what is this sorcery4 used for? I don't get it.
-edit- Nevermind, I didn't read the first post.

Hmm, looks cool. This done in assembler or TI-Basic?

I've written a fighting game in TI-Basic before. It was extremely fun to play during math class. I also started on an RTS game in TI-Basic once.

Shakeycam II: Revenge of the calculators!

Does it bother you that the game itself is 7.5k but the "teaser" video is 7.5 megs?

boris said:

How exactly does that classify as "leaked"?

it doesn't, but leaks bring in more publicity heh.

TeamKill said:

Hmm, looks cool. This done in assembler or TI-Basic?

ti-basic. otherwise it wouldn't be impressive at all :P

fraggle said:

Can CASIOs play music? I rest my case.

heh, i once listened to a nirvana song.. uhh, lithium i think, on my ti-82, using some crazy makeshift headphones made out of a ti cord. didn't sound too great in the 32k version but whatever. it was good times

sargebaldy said:

heh, i once listened to a nirvana song.. uhh, lithium i think, on my ti-82, using some crazy makeshift headphones made out of a ti cord. didn't sound too great in the 32k version but whatever. it was good times

i think it was probably 'about a girl'. because i think i've heard it too. i wouldn't have known what the hell it was if it hadn't been for the name. oh well.