Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naked Snake

NEW Comic

In light of this whole "Kat" situation...well...here

BTW, you may notice that some of these people don't have fish avatars on the forums, well, dsm created fishes based on their current avatars for this comic (with the exception of Ralphis)

http://bbg.ath.cx/COMIX/Comm.gif

Heh, trannytastic. :P
Them fish are looking pretty mighty-fine there. :D
Heh gotta say, tis quite funny, to me anyways. :D

Just my opinion, but I think all of these that have cropped up in the past little while are positively stupid, and very much.. unfunny.

Lost Soul said:

Just my opinion, but I think all of these that have cropped up in the past little while are positively stupid, and very much.. unfunny.

You're entitled to your opinion, however misguided it may be :)

Lost Soul said:

I don't remember seeing a DW'er comic that WASN'T somewhat stupid.

Fredrik said:

The art is über-awesome but the jokes are boring.

Well, I agree that I let the comic drag on too long, but hey...bah, the next one (if there is one) will be better, hopefully.

Personally I found it hilarious . . . Maybe because the emotions on the Characters were expressed quite well. :-D

Kudos.

Then again, maybe it's also because I haven't been here long, haven't branched out into all the Forums yet, so I haven't gotten bored by everything yet . . . Okay I'll stop now. *hem*

The ones that dsm posted were better, but these are good too. At any length, they kick the ass of my comics. ;)

The artwork is good for the concept, but the jokes have amounted to little than a slight giggle for me.

I thought that was Ok, the art work was sweet but I haVent been around long enough to get the jokes.
Keep it up!

Meh. I hope the next one is better. Speaking of which, whatever happened to the green pile?

The only part I found remotely funny was when Linguica said he was running newdoom.

Epyo said:

Meh. I hope the next one is better. Speaking of which, whatever happened to the green pile?

Hiss and Scratch are on vacation. ;)

Liam the Bard said:

unfunny

That's what I said to your mom last night.

I might as well try my hand at comixing. I'm even hand-drawing the stuff. Unfortunately, I'm a sucky scriptwriter, so it'll take some time. :P

Disorder said:

It's great, I like it. Can't wait to see me in a comic :)

Ditto for me.

BlueSonnet said:

The artwork is good for the concept, but the jokes have amounted to little than a slight giggle for me.

Thats how I feal.

Ultraviolet said:

Why is your name now Gaylen Spladd?

Because he failed to mention one other confession in his comic.

Anyway, I have come the the conclusion that I am horribly underrepresented in Doomer comics. I should either grow a vagina, pretend to, or start engaging in hopeless flamewars.

the_Danarchist said:

Because he failed to mention one other confession in his comic.

Anyway, I have come the the conclusion that I am horribly underrepresented in Doomer comics. I should either grow a vagina, pretend to, or start engaging in hopeless flamewars.

First, you should get yourself a fishie, so that I won't have to invent one to represent you ;-)

insertwackynamehere# said:

Is all that stuff really true?

only the one about britta actually being a horse.