Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wasted

The Caco that came 2 late...

Ok. My scaner f*cked up so i couldn't post my infant demon at the end of the week. Ill post it later of course...

http://www.deviantart.com/view/2006792

Thats the Newborn Cacodeamon... plz dont laugh :D
I found that pic on my old hard drive, and again it was 2 late...
I think he is so happy couse he just saw fresh marine passing by...

tech: no tech at all, just Dodge and Burn tools, heh...

Actually I like the evil look it has. But I don't really see what's make it "newborn".

The Merovingian said:

Actually I like the evil look it has. But I don't really see what's make it "newborn".

What about his childish smile? :) Also his eye is not so big as the usual, mature cacos have... :)

Its eye is too small for a newborn caco pub.

Characteristic for animal cubs (also for human cubs) is that they have BIG eyes.

But the pic looks funny anyway, good work.

wasted said:

Also his eye is not so big as the usual, mature cacos have... :)

The opposite would be correct: eyes (and the skull they're attached to) grow very little after the birth in comparison to all other parts of the body. This is true for humans as well as for most animals. Eyes that are huge in proportion to the body are common to indicate childishness, partially (I believe) due to that, and also because eyes express emotion or something. The same ought to apply for Cacodemons.

BlueSonnet said:

I like that piccy, even if it doesn't look like a baby.

ditto

it has a nice look to it, but i wouldn't have guessed it was supposed to be a baby

Hmm, i just thought of cacos... are they appeared from eggs, or they just like a mummals? i know that its a hellspawn but anyway - the chiken (the protocaco) or the egg!!!

Ugh ok, its not a new born baby, but it still can be infant... :)

Amazing, cool, aweshome. Those are words I'd expect to say in comment to a DOOM fanart piece.

But never adorable.

But that's all I've seen recently -- in addition to amazing, cool, and aweshome . . . But adorable? These monsters are supposed to strike fear in the hearts of mortal men! They're nmot supposed to be cute!

And yet they are . . .

*sigh* What a conundrum . . .

One of many reasons I didn't enter the art contest is that I'm not all that good at doing adorable creatures.
It simply doesn't intrigue me and 'draw me in' like it does for me to do frightening or just badass-looking monsters and heroes.

Secondly, I hate to think of demons as being born as cubs. Demons in my interpretation are spawned, looking as terrifying as they will continue to do until a certain badass marine bags 'em. There is no larvae state, no childhood - they just spawn right out of the fire, ready to rip and tear, created by the mere thoughts of the Icon of Sin.

Yo Sarge, enjoyin' your cigar?

dsm said:

One of many reasons I didn't enter the art contest is that I'm not all that good at doing adorable creatures....

I just chose this topic cause it was silly and fun.. a lighthearted one to get things going. Faq is almost done now so we'll have solid rules soon ;)

Wasted: very neat... needs a bigger eye like my avatar ;)(jk)

I agree with dsm on the fact that our quasi-beloved DOOM monsters are spawned, not born --- but those entries were pretty rockin' in my opinion. Heh, I was even debatin' sendin' in a sort'f test-tub with a barcode on it . . . But I don't have a scanner woking, and Paint won't save .jpg's. :(

Eh, there will come other times.