Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
prower

this forum is awfully monochromatic

i think some pink, light green and bright purple/pink could spice up this forum greatly

And i think some red, orange, and yellow could spice up this thread.

Goat said:

And i think some red, orange, and yellow could spice up this thread.

that's not very nice

Tobester said:

[bbg]prower[/bbg]

what a convienent vb tag

[bbg]lol[/bbg]

Hello prower, I'm ravage, one of the permanent furries on these forums. Please, read the FAQ which contains our rules and may also answer your questions. If you have any questions or concerns, or confessions, please, feel free to contact me via a Private Message only, because I am too lazy to answer anything else.

I need the confessions so I can blackmail you later. (because I'm an evil bastard)

Hello prower, I'm prower, one of the prowers on these forums. Please, read the FAQ which contains our rules and may also answer your questions. If you have any questions or concerns, or confessions, please, feel free to contact me via a Private Message only, because I am a prower myself.

H_IBOOTFSMOTF PRTFWCORAMAAYQ IYHAQOCPFFTCMVAPMAIYMOE

(New acronym version of the BBG tag, so we don't have to wast valuble forum space. Feel free to copy/paste.)

EDIT: oh yeah, and WB prower

Isle: the link at the start of your post seems to be broken. BTW, you could also add in some abuse of the QUOTE and IMG tags while you're fixing it.

[bbg] heh [bbg] heh [bbg] heh [bbg] heh [bbg] heh [bbg] heh [bbg] heh [bbg] heh[/bbg] [/bbg] [/bbg] [/bbg] [/bbg] [/bbg] [/bbg] [/bbg]

[bbg][bbg][bbg][bbg][bbg][bbg][bbg]HEH[/bbg][/bbg][/bbg][/bbg][/bbg][/bbg][/bbg]

Ahem. Back on topic, you can click here to change the display options - note "Theme" in particular.

Grazza said:

Ahem. Back on topic, you can click here to change the display options - note "Theme" in particular.

Too bad that DOESN'T WORK FOR THE FORUMS!

Oh, OK. I've never felt the need to change it myself, so didn't realize.

BTW, here's a very efficient way to create a real mess with the bbg tags:
[email][email][url][bbg][QUOTE]timeline[/QUOTE][/bbg][/email][/url][/email]
Please don't use it though.

liam-e ro NSM, oohaY ,QCI ,MIA ,egasseM etavirP a aiv em tcatnoc ot eerf leef ,esaelp ,snrecnoc ro snoitseuq yna evah uoy fI .snoitseuq ruoy osla yam selur ruo sniatnoc hcihw QAF eht daer ,esaelP .smurof eseht no srotaredoM repuS remrof eht fo eno ,GBB m'I , olleH

Back on topic: I think the colour scheme is fine the way it is.

Hi prower! I'm still sane. I swear.

Honest.

*twitch

heh wtf omg roflmao omg lololol heh wtf heh wtf omg roflmao omg lololol heh wtf heh wtf omg roflmao omg lololol heh wtf heh wtf omg roflmao omg lololol heh wtf heh wtf omg roflmao omg lololol heh wtf