Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ed

New take on the Bunny scene..

Needs to be gorier - the blood should run down the pole and look thick and sticky.

Nice idea however.

insertwackynamehere said:

The bunny idea never made any sence.

It served to be a disturbing scene, so in a way, it made sense.

Lemme see, the demons are pure evil - they do not distinguish between humans and animals, but do equally terrible things to both.

We get this peaceful scene with a nice grassy flowerbed and bunnies, then you turn your head and see one of those poor bunnies' head on a stake - the demons are here!
It's a brilliant ending to a brilliant game.

Would you care to tell me what makes sense then?

Thy Flesh Consumed also added that it was the DOOMguy's pet, so that just made DOOM II all the more personal.

And huzzah! All Pokeeminions must DIE! DIE DIE DIE DIE! I shall SMITE them all!

*hem* Pardon me . . .

Pokemon are ok as long as they arent Pokemon.

I wonder if anyone tried to draw those things in a different way; to make them look less gay. I might try this. :P

Pikachu's head on a stick in relation to doom has been done before but an interesting picture never the less. I tried that once in a doom wad with harry potter's head on a stick.

Silverwyvern said:

Interesting. Nice dead shine effect in the eyes ;)

Whooa muahahaha! Picachi genki dechi (i guess thats japanise - Picachi feels good!)!

Yeah thats a neat effect!

dsm said:

It served to be a disturbing scene, so in a way, it made sense.

Lemme see, the demons are pure evil - they do not distinguish between humans and animals, but do equally terrible things to both.

We get this peaceful scene with a nice grassy flowerbed and bunnies, then you turn your head and see one of those poor bunnies' head on a stake - the demons are here!
It's a brilliant ending to a brilliant game.

Would you care to tell me what makes sense then?

I'm talking about the story where at the end of E4, it says how "you have sent total damnation and suffering upon something so evil and anyway they had to pay for what they did to you're pet bunny, Daisy" or something like that.

Torn said:

pika! pika!

Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaagggghhhh*gurgley noise* *Snap* *rrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiippp* *splash* >:)

Heheheh, Pikachu has finally been put in his place ;)