Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brad_tilf

Downtime for DWS

Suhost.com, my main host and the servers that hold most of my files is going to be shutting down for maintenance tonight from approximately 11:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time until around 5:00 a.m. Thursday morning EST. What will this mean for you? Most areas of the site will be inaccessible but not all. This area will still be available of course since it is not on those servers. The Doom Review pages which are also not on that server will still be available as will the Dwango wads, utilities, warzone wads and thats about it.
Megawads, Doom2 reviews, downloads, Quake area, Wolfenstein area, Slige wads, almost all of my wads except 1 or 2 will also be unavailable during this time. I just wanted to let you all know so if you go there you won't be left scratching your noggins goin - wtf?

You want philosophical? The hosting company had a massive data loss event which means that EVERYTHING I had on their servers - amounting to hundreds of pages and well over 3000 downloadable files is in need of being uploaded to their servers again. Now - THAT IS PHILOSOPHICAL!
F***

No no, Bob my friend, that is not philosophical, that is rage-inducing. Time to crack a few heads, it appears.

Heh, maybe it's time to switch the host?

Slige wads... maybe one of the people at the host knows slige and accidently trashed the hard disks while rofl-ing at the fact that someone puts slige wads on his page.

heh, find another hosting company. I still don't understand why you pay for that shit.