Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NightmareZer0

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Do you watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only if there is nothing else on
    • What the fuck is Aqua Teen Hunger Force?

Awesome show. Unfortunately, I have shunned television. So I cant watch it anymore :(

Assmaster said:

Awesome show. Unfortunately, I have shunned television. So I cant watch it anymore :(

Yeah, um that's probably a real good idea...

Scuba Steve said:

Yeah, um that's probably a real good idea...

What? Im much happier in the end.

i used to watch adult swim all the time. that was before i got comedy central. and then i kinda stopped watching it. ATHF was way up there on my favorites list tho. and nice sig btw, assmaster :/ makes me feel loved.

Heh...Its okay, though I love that episode where Master Shake is abducted by aliens and they send his replicant down to 'deterraform' Earth.

"Hey guys its me, your good friend, uh...Mister Shake? Major Shake?"

I'm gonna watch Adlut Swim when it comes on later. Still got 2 hours...

There is something good going on when there is a talking milkshake getting a perm on his hair while a huge bunny robot destroys a city...

Heheh, since I generally stay up way past midnight, I manage to watch it once or twice a week. Pretty cool little show actually. Frylock's cool :)

The first time I saw them was in an episode of Space Ghost. Although it was the same characters, they sure looked, sounded, and acted quite different.

And I think they got the idea for Adult Swim (well, the name at least) from the Kids Next Door pilot episode.

Iv'e only seen the episide where Glenn Danzig bought the house next door to them.. funny stuff.

Ed said:

Iv'e only seen the episide where Glenn Danzig bought the house next door to them.. funny stuff.

ROFL...sounds funny, but I haven't seen that one.

Has anyone ever seen Harvey Birdman: Attourney at Law? Good lord, that show is hilarious.

I watch Family Guy. Back in the late 90's I watched space ghost until I had seen all the episodes 61 times each.

the_Danarchist said:

ROFL...sounds funny, but I haven't seen that one.

He bought the house because Alien Elf blood was running instead of water.. at the end he has these spickets with blood flying all over the place.