Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomster

Somebody knows that!?!?!?!

Hi Guys!

Im trying to figuring out what sys i need to Play Doom3 quite good...At least Mid-Quali!! *g
What do you think what i need for it.
My sys is: -2000Mhz-xp proz
-1k 133mhz SD-Ram
-Geforce 4 Ti 4200 128mb DDR-ram
-Elitegroup K7S5a Mainboard(old-good-version)
-17" Monitor
Is it enough for playing it on Mid-Quali?Can i get a few frames with this sys...?
Well,when somebody has infos about what Doom3 requires would it be absolutely cool if he would tell it :)
I was looking everywhere for the info but couldnt find it.:( Hope you know somthing....

Thx,ia ^_^

Sounds alright except you may have trouble getting even an operating system installed with only one kilobyte of ram. You'd probably be much better off with a gigabyte.

Doomster said:

-1k 133mhz SD-Ram

good luck running pong on that baby, let alone doom3. and i really wish doom3 stuff didn't keep popping up in the classic doom forums, it's really starting to irritate me.

there have been 3 pages posted recently showing the benchmark tests with the latest gfx cards.
the lowest ones were giving around 10fps (note: and _those_ "low-end" cards are all much stronger than the geforce4s)
I have a geforce4 4600, 512 RdRam, and a 2Ghz P4, I expect to get around 10 fps in Doom3 at 800x600 when all is said and done... or maybe I'll buy a nVidia or ATi card when I buy DOOM3. :)

yea right, ud probably get around 60fps with that rig. all those benchmarks are from the ALPHA! itll be better optimized by the time they release it.

I'm really tired of all those posts about system requirements. IMJack could probably list the history on sys specs threads that have been posted if he felt like it (I don't want to waste my time on that though).

So do ya know what I'm gonna do?

I'm gonna close this thread for 24 hours and then I'll delete it.

Do a search in this forum if you want to know the speculated sys specs for Doom 3 so desperately.