• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GuntherDW

with...

what do i open that .gz files?

Use gunzip or winzip.

+ how do i make Pwads to run with Jdoom?
Jdoom -File doesn't work?

I dont know. RTFM.

jdoom -file doesn't work because jdoom.bat is a batch file that doesn't accept any more parameters...

You'll have to modify the batch file ... or run it with just the Doomsday executable (read the batch file to see how it's done)

jdoom -file doesn't work because jdoom.bat is a batch file that doesn't accept any more parameters...

You'll have to modify the batch file ... or run it with just the Doomsday executable (read the batch file to see how it's done)

Batch files can pass on parameters and jdoom.bat appears to be written to do that:

doomsday -game jdoom.dll %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

Any parameters passed to jdoom.bat would be put in place of %1, %2 etc. Therefore the problem must be something else

doomsday -game jdoom.dll %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

Any parameters passed to jdoom.bat would be put in place of %1, %2 etc. Therefore the problem must be something else

No, the batch in v1.0 and later doesn't have those parameters available. Jaakko removed parameters, for whatever reason. I had to add them back manually myself.

Some modern browsers decompress gzipped files as they download. Try renaming the file to "freedoom.wad" and playing it in doom, it may already be decompressed.