Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alboroto

Spanish...

Today at the university some american guy was trying to get our attention by saying things in spanish... things like:
-El gato in el tejado (the cat in the roof)
-La abuela no tiene mojado (Grandma doesn't have wet)
-tiene de limon? (do you have it in lemon?)
And some other senseless things in spanish...

Now, what's the weirdest thing you've heard in spanish?
(I'll try to translate it...)

El gordo alemán de la habitación número 93 hacaba de estallar en llamas espontaniamente al lado de la piscina.

Los faroles son muy inteligentes.

¿Dónde está el yunto de bueyes? Todo depende del tiempo.

Translations here

insérerlaremarquedewackyici
metalaobservaciónchifladaaquí
fügensiewackybemerkunghierein
inserirel'osservazionediwackyqui
voegwackyopmerkinghierin
insiraobservaçãoestranhaaqui
tilføywackybemerkningher

no comprende espanol, much less english. i flunked it [spanish].

Arioch said:

sexo con imps

been sin impse for a long time.

¿Cuál la cogida es con usted usted hijo de una perra? ¿Cuál está con todos los postes insustanciales de la maldición del dios? ¡Vaya al infierno que coge y muera! ¡cMuera EL DADO DEL DADO! ¡cMuera EL DADO DEL DADO! ¡cRocas DE HAHAHA BABELFISH!

EDIT: That started as:

What the fuck is with you you son of a bitch? What's with all the pointless god damn posts? Go to fucking hell and die! DIE DIE DIE! DIE DIE DIE! HAHAHA BABELFISH ROCKS!

Translated back:

Which the taken one is with you you son of a dog? Which is with all insustanciales posts of the curse of the God? Go to the hell that takes and dies! THE DICE OF THE DICE DIES! THE DICE OF THE DICE DIES! ROCKS OF HAHAHA BABELFISH!

My theory: What the fuck.

heh i got to spanish 2 in high school then i quit. i wasnt doin too hot, but i thought i was ok at translating it back in written form. i cant make sentences worth shit.

I always like translating to Japanese and back.

Example

English:
I think this is a futile waste of time. Unlike you people, I have obligations to meet. I will see you again by the end of the week. I wish you a good day.

Translated to Japanese and back:
I think of that it is wasteful this does not serve the purpose of time. Being different from you, the people, I possess the obligation which meets. I meet to you for the second time to end of week. I desire the day when it is good to you.

Hyena said:

Translated to Japanese and back:
I think of that it is wasteful this does not serve the purpose of time. Being different from you, the people, I possess the obligation which meets. I meet to you for the second time to end of week. I desire the day when it is good to you.

sounds like something youd hear in an anime

Me and deadnail once spent an evening translating stupid shit back and forth with Babelfish. Here's what we ended up with :

Hello. I am an interrupted coin. My love is a drunk Pony and I may loudspeakers into its Genitals ram, thus it me hear can come. I love the small drilling in the digital disks. Sometimes I may stop a torch/flare on my toes, until they explode savagely in one livid Fury of earthquakes. If I am completely excited milimeters the i-measure of four in the length and in in the morning, which are completely able to deactivate my auto with a Walpenis. I enjoy long ways on the beach and worldly rob Quallen from everything of its bananas.

Disorder said:

Waar hebben jullie het over?

Geen enkel idee.

Grazza said:

Ord.

Har det ordet verkligen den betydelsen även i danskan? Jag tror inte det har det i svenskan.