Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
999cop

Summer plan?

I apologize if this subject has been posted already...whats everyone going to do over the summer?

Same thing I try to do every summer, Pinky. Try to take over the world!!!

Actually, I'll just relax and enjoy my time off.

Work.

And maybe a random trip to New Zealand to get some peace and quiet so I can get some more work done.

TO DO LIST

Do stuff with Metroid DooM
Buy Gameboy Player
Celebrate DW birthday
Read that new Harry Potter book

That's all I can think of.

Finish Millennium,
Get a job,
Get registered at college,
Move out,
Start fresh.

Lüt said:

Finish Millennium,

so are you GOING to do that or are you HOPING to do that?

<voice of Pinky>
You thinking what I'm thinking BBG!
How does Assmaster type so many posts with such dirty fingers?

Probably work all summer at Montréal's Biodome. I found another job and I'll try my best to get it. It's in a factory, I would work 42hours/week paid at 18,75$/hour for a student job. Right now they pay me minimum wage(7,40$) at the Biodome so I really hope to get this job. I would do more money than in what I'm studying right now, I would even do more than my mom :P

Hmm...work, mostly. Maybe take a trig class if I can get into one. And try to get back together with my ex-girlfriend (actually already started on this, and it's looking good!). And try to finish Kill, heh

I have been off for a month and a half and will be off until September. I work 55 hour weeks right now. Not bad pay, I make about $650 a week or so. So I will be doing that, and spending time with my girlfriend :)

Get a job, get some cash, go see RHCP and Foo Fighters in August, celebrate my 18th birthday by having a huge party, trying to improve my lifestyle, not necessarily in that order.

gonna be doing some work, concrete and gardening and shit like that.
also might attend a summer school.
in my spare time i'll work on the Doom 2: Rise of the Mancubi TC.
and of course, i'll do my damned hardest to finally get my album produced (which will, of course, be leaked to the internet a week early :) and begin the long process of writing the music for scientist again (fucking sister deleted the midi's).

I am going to work at a supermarket: http://www.coop.se
I am also going to spend time at my girlfriend's summerhouse, hopefully I'll have time to do some doom mapping too.

TeamKill said:
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I'm going down to Quakecon. So if any of you go, maybe I'll see ya there.

Seriously? Awesome. I didn't think anyone from these forums would be there.

Go back to work at the bike shop, hopefully have some kind of holiday, read the Bible, War and Peace etc., play Doom and try and de-stress before my final year at uni.

More likely than not I'll have to get a job this summer, if I laze around and do nothing like last summer my parents will kick me out of the house and I can't have that, now can I?
Other than that, nothing really. I guess I'll be mapping and spamming the forums as usual :)

Ichor said:

But spamming the forums is your full-time job.

Nah, I do do things that don't require a computer, like going outside and breathing fresh (gasp!) air for example :)

DooMBoy said:

Nah, I do do things that don't require a computer, like going outside and breathing fresh (gasp!) air for example :)

fresh air = best thing ever.