Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
insertwackynamehere

Another Blog Question...

Delete the private message from your sent folder.

I still dont know what are blogs. I also dont know why cyb is a twat and post helled my thread because it was making valid arguments. But thats just that cry baby. IT STILL STANDS LOSER!

The Heretic said:

I still dont know what are blogs. I also dont know why cyb is a twat and post helled my thread because it was making valid arguments. But thats just that cry baby. IT STILL STANDS LOSER!

And what relevance does this have to the thread? If you have any issues with the staff of the forums, take it up with them via private message or e-mail.

My guess is that the discussion was quickly descending into a flamewar, and he wanted to stop it before it got any worse.

wizsit.wav

And no, I'm not sending this to Hell just because he tried to sidetrack this thread.

Yeah, blogs rule. In fact, I'm going to put something in mine right now, even though it's totally pointless and no one will ever read it! Yay!

Ichor said:

wizsit.wav

Heh. But shouldn't it be vaw.tisziw?

Either way I suppose. I'm surprised someone got the joke this soon, heheh.

Ya know, I still haven't tried out this Blog Jazz. Suppose I will sometime.
I also noticed the little link to the Blog of the poster under their post by their Profile || PM || Email || Homepage..ect.. jazz, neato. :D

Maybe he should have been given a warning with wizact.wav.

Talking of the change in the options displayed at the bottom of posts, "Search" has vanished, which I found quite useful, since the results it generated contained the post numbers, which made it easy to link directly to posts, rather than just threads; it's more fiddly to do that now.

I didn't think of it until afterward. Oh well...

Post number 2345, heheh

Ichor said:

Post number 2345, heheh

Wow, as in the great classic work "Domination in 2345 Endgame Studies" by Genrikh Kasparian! You must be so proud!

DOOM Anomaly said:

O_o, Im sorry but I don't understand, someone please mind to say as to what you mean? Thanks. :D

wizsit.wav = "Destroy the heretic" (backwards)
wizact.wav = "Succumb to us, heretic" (backwards)

DOOM Anomaly said:

I also noticed the little link to the Blog of the poster under their post by their Profile || PM || Email || Homepage..ect.. jazz, neato. :D

Oh wow, you're right. Never noticed that before.

Ok, I guess I can let everyone in on it now. In heretic.wad, there are two sound files called wizsit and wizact. Extract them and play them backwards.

insertwackynamehere said:

Check out my blog's new CSS.

Your list of titles is incomplete. You may not have noticed it, but at some point you had the titles "Registered Lurker" and "Registered just to make one post".

That's another thing. How do you edit already submitted blogs?

Ichor said:

That's another thing. How do you edit already submitted blogs?

Copy, delete, paste, repost.

Never done it before, but I suppose that could work.

Yes, but wouldn't the date be all wrong? For instance, suppose insertwackynamehere wanted to add those two missing titles in the June 1st blog. Doing it that way would make it a June 7th blog. It may not be a big deal here, but it could be.

Grazza said:

Your list of titles is incomplete. You may not have noticed it, but at some point you had the titles "Registered Lurker" and "Registered just to make one post".

Fixed. Thanks!

Grazza said:

Talking of the change in the options displayed at the bottom of posts, "Search" has vanished, which I found quite useful, since the results it generated contained the post numbers, which made it easy to link directly to posts, rather than just threads; it's more fiddly to do that now.

Click on Profile and there's still a search button just waiting for your hot manmeat.

Oh, I see, "Search for all posts by this user." in the top right-hand corner. Thanks.

Ichor said:

Yes, but wouldn't the date be all wrong? For instance, suppose insertwackynamehere wanted to add those two missing titles in the June 1st blog. Doing it that way would make it a June 7th blog. It may not be a big deal here, but it could be.

True, but I don't know if theres any way around it. Whatever you send to the blog becomes a new entry.