Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alientank

What's going on with everyone?

Just wondering what everyone is doing right now, what they did this weekend and what they have planned this week? Just spent time with the girlfriend last night, today I'm relaxing (I work 6 days a week) then back to work tomorrow.

Um nothing.

It was like 80 degrees+ here the last 3 days or so, and you can't really move in that kind of heat.

Class.

Last weekend I ran through the busy streets of Manhattan with my boxers around my ankles.

heh, well...vacuumed out my pool today (as seen in my blog), but that's not all. The pool liner has since seperated from a section on one of the sides, and the wall is pushing out on one side. This appears to all be from a leak that no one would listen to me about all last year. Now, there's a ton of water between the sand wall and the metal wall covering behind the liner. Looks like we get to drain our entire pool, take out the liner, repair all the sand, and maybe the concrete around the pool, and buy a new liner. The liner alone is about $900, and the labor is going to be at least $1,000. Looks like my subs will wait a while longer, as I'll have to help out a little bit on this if the insurance doesn't cover it.

Other than that, went out to dinner last night. Tomorrow we play videogames all day at work. Then the rest of the week will be spent with me designing a level for that contest over at Epic for my university. I get to use our THX computer to do it, :D

I finished school 3 weeks ago so I don't have any exams or school work to do. I did not get the job in an factory so I'm still stuck doing food at the biodome :(

I work Tuesday this week. The rest will be in front of my TV, my computer and the DDR arcade.

the_Danarchist said:

Um nothing.

It was like 80 degrees+ here the last 3 days or so, and you can't really move in that kind of heat.

80 degrees+? we set record highs here 3 days in a row, all in the mid 90s. it was like 85 degrees here even at 10 in the evening.

just got back from friends house playing halo and magic. heh, once u get used to teh terrible xbox controller halo is kinda fun. i cant wait to get it for the pc and go to a lan party and play halo with everyone on a PC, they way a FPS is SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYED (not with gay ass controllers, but with keyboard & mouse)

edit: damn my post sounds redundant

the_Danarchist said:

Um nothing.

Where I am it's been cold and raining (the east coast) for the last couple of months, so in my opinion your f***ing lucky.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm graduating 8th grade, to keep this on topic

Grogglogobofink said:

80 degrees+? we set record highs here 3 days in a row, all in the mid 90s. it was like 85 degrees here even at 10 in the evening.

By 80+ I mean thats how hot it was at the coldest, as in at night. Right now, its cooled down, its actualy pretty cold in the house right now because we still have the fans going.

And I do like cold and rain, anything above 70 makes me irritable. This is Washington, damnit.

Girlfriend left today. Going a hundered miles or so to stay with ex-girlfriend tomorrow. Apart from this, I'm condemned to boredom for quite a while.

I've been having to deal wiht temperatures around 97 degrees. You people don't know hot...

Last week was last in school, so I'm heading for some relaxed free time now. Hopefully I'll be able to whip up a new Omgifol release, some level (we'll see about that) and a new website.

Joe Doom said:

I've been having to deal wiht temperatures around 97 degrees. You people don't know hot...

Thats how hot it was inside here yesterday.

My girlfriend claims lost passion in our relationship...we separated amicably.

well im chilln like a villn i went to bed early last night around 9pm woke this morning at 5am played doom then worked on a track and im here now bored reading all thats been posted mawhahahahahaha

Hanging out with Friends, making music videos, playing Sonic, Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament and the works. And enjoying the last week of school baby!. :D

Sitting at the university. My fish didn't produce any eggs this week, so I can't really do anything; I'm doomed to pretend I'm doing something useful this week.
:-(

scientist.2ya.com/fish]picture I made last week
above: zebrafish larva one day after hatching
below: zebrafish larva the day it hatched
These larvae a actually only a few millimeter long.

(The picture is on a geocities site)
:-(

Waiting for the basrad at the bike shop to give me a job again. I'm gonna go insane if I don't do something soon, hell I already started scripting an IRC bot :\