Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

forum mysteries

another thing is the fish cult. though this has not been a recent thing there was a time when almost everyone on the fourms had a fish avatar. What was the deal with that was it to make ling accept new avatatars?

mewse started it. I dont know why.[/quote]MESWE IS GDO!!!

SWMEE SI ODG!

Backwards that reads

GDO IS EEMWS

Is that a hint that god is an emu? (Or many??)

I do believe... we have all become alittle more stupider from reading this thread. Than again, some of us can't get any stupider. *cough* ralphis *cough*

I do believe... we have all become alittle more stupider from reading this thread. Than again, some of us can't get any stupider. *cough* ralphis *cough*

Well he has SOME brains. After all he is smart enough to host Classic-FPS.

She obviously is a furre if she draws it.. I'm a furre.. Big fucking deal.

Somebeing finally got that right. However, my insanity has nothing to do with me being a fur ^_^ I've always been an odd one. Bears for everyone!

And my avatar is a feline-vulpine hybrid, for those who are curious. That's why it looks a little odd...

-Red Warrior, who thought Dark Fox was a fur too, but was too polite to ask. Or too much of a wuss. Take your pick!

Wikid! I'm not the only fur on this damn board! =P
You where too polite to ask =)
Mine is a Gnoll out of the game Heros of Might and Magice III. THey are Heyna Morphs, but my character is a vulpine.

Whats yer ICQ #? Mine is 35896102

[anal]/me touches Zeratful[/anal]

Just by looking at this thread you can tell nobody here is older than 9 years old =)

Just by looking at this thread you can tell nobody here is older than 9 years old =)

Just by looking at your title and post count...

oh, fuck it =)

I'm 19 smart ass, just becuase I'm a fur does not make me some 9 little kid. Dumb Shit..

rofl = reaming origami fighting lunatics. And lmao = loading more ammo onboard.

You should try out for "Whose Line Is It Anyway?".

Heh, I love that show. It's freakin' hilarious. Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to see it recently.

Ryan and Colin are perfect for that TV compilation album sales pitch stuff.

The Wayne Brady show isn't that bad either, but they should cut down on the singing and dancing and have a little more unscripted stuff.

yup. ryan's on drew carey. i love who's line is it anyway! who's line is just about the only thing i watch on tv nowadays. until the new transformers start in 10 days!

btw, just picked up the final 2 transformers i needed to get of the first wave. can't wait to get home to play with them. man, those things fly off the shelf. walmart's just about sold out within a few days. just think how insane it'll be when it's on tv!

Because some people were using it for less than honest purposes...

B|G BR0T|-|3R |5 W@TC|-|!|\|G J00000!!!!