Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KoolKat

GIjOE TC

I haven't been up to much on it, but the site has been updated a while ago. (Click homepage link) Anyway, I have been playing counter-strike with bots (And have been kickin' bot!) and am thinking of things. Hmm. Should I finish the TC using Edge, then update to Half-Life? Or switch now? Or leave it at Edge? Or drop the dehydrated-go nowhere-TC!? Just toying with certain options. Give me some input.

First post,

well, it looks pretty decent, but I dunno about those big walls in the screenshots. They look kinda weird.

Looks good. I was hoping to find something like with sprites based on Action Force, but oh well...:/

I'll probably never understand why people play against bots when they can play against humans.

Hmm, well... I'll leave it up to you. It shouldn't be up to me or anyone else to decide what you do. But since you did ask for input, I'll have to say try and stick with the project until you at least release some kind of public beta demo, then decide whether or not you should abandon or keep working on the project.

Little Faith said:

First post,

well, it looks pretty decent, but I dunno about those big walls in the screenshots. They look kinda weird.

The walls I am referring to are of course the big blue walls that totally ruin that beach landing scene.

boris said:

I'll probably never understand why people play against bots when they can play against humans.

Yeah, I'd be playing against humans if I could.

Little Faith said:

The walls I am referring to are of course the big blue walls that totally ruin that beach landing scene.

Yeah, the map's totally different now, the beach is quite nice. Those blue walls were supposed to encourage me to get rid of them. I guess if the metroid tc is down (if it is, and I don't know if it is or not) I'll be more motivated for this. I wish the sprite utility would have an update.

Hey!

I wish I could play with human players, but dial-up disallows that oppurtunity.

KoolKat, If you need any help on your project with maps or graphics. I can help you.

I have made a decision. That is to go forth with the TC. :) I'll get my page updated when I redesign it also. I'll keep you guys posted on it. Thanks, Lizardcommando.

KoolKat said:

I have made a decision. That is to go forth with the TC. :) I'll get my page updated when I redesign it also. I'll keep you guys posted on it. Thanks, Lizardcommando.

Heh, no problem. :)

Derrick said:

KoolKat, If you need any help on your project with maps or graphics. I can help you.

I appreciate your offer, but I don't know how well I'd be for managing you. But if you are interested in making maps, email me and I'll try to put you to the anvil. ;)