Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
danarchist

Game Soundtracks

Diablo does have an awesome soundtrack, and I would have included it, but I decided just to make the poll about FPS's.

Doom, definately. Quake's hard rock stuff just annoyed the heck out of me. I normally have nothing against listening to it by itself, but it just doesn't go with computer games, IMO.

WTF is the first Quake soundtrack doing up there? that drove me fraggin berserk! IMHO Trent Reznor can only destroy a game with his music. Not that the first quake wasn't already pretty bad. NIN tunes with it was just the icing on the cake.

Do you dare dis NIN in MY presence?

Jeez, do I need to fire up a thesaurus to say how much NIN sucks?

Nah. One of these days I'll finish my Downward Spiral and Fragile reviews and post them for all to see. Hopefully too many people won't feel stupid for liking those albums afterwards ;)

Oi, considering CD music for my copy of Quake 2 is shot and I can't remember what it sounds like anymore (thank you, WindowsME.....), I have to vote for DOOM ^_^. I thought DOOM's music in general was pretty good (yay for midis!), but either Raystorm or Darius Gaiden have the best game music of any in my book.... Geometric City -rules-!

/Me pops in Quake II and cranks it.
Bah! I have named all the tracks to my own specification. The names own.