Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Galaxy_Stranger

Roger Wilco -

Does anybody know of Roger Wilco having a free dev toolkit? The website says you can add it to your game for free, but I can't find any downloads for the source code or anything.

Also, because of the way my Doom TC works, Lobo has made me a special launcher, kinda like his ESL. Do you guys think it would be cool to integrate Roger Wilco into the launcher. I think it's a spiffy feature to have for coop missions.

What do you guys think?

Galaxy_Stranger said:

That is a VERY cool sig! Where did you get it from? Can I steal it?

Speaking of your sig, if you want that url to be a link to the site, instead of being regular text you can just add url tags around it.

Thanks!

Roger Wilco is an internet voice chat program. It's got voice activation if you want it. Kinda acts like a CB radio.

I'll check out Gamephone.

Gamphone looks cool, but it only supports modems. Roger Wilco will work over any network. Plus, we're wanting to integrate it into a special front-end for the mod.

What do you mean? It costs money to USE Roger Wilco, or it costs money to get the SDK?

I've got a free downloadable version. And I believe it's the same version they have up for download.

Does anybody know if Roger Wilco can be run at the command line? That would solve most of my problems.