Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johnatone

spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just curious, since it's the middle of the night US wise, do you think the mods would give a shit if i started a thread and spammed it until my post ocunt reached 250 (which is 11 posts from now) so i could get my custom avatars since i'm orgasming like a little child over the fact i'm so close? kthxbye.

monochrome said:

just curious, since it's the middle of the night US wise, do you think the mods would give a shit if i started a thread and spammed it until my post ocunt reached 250 (which is 11 posts from now) so i could get my custom avatars since i'm orgasming like a little child over the fact i'm so close? kthxbye.

Yes they would mind, most likely, Though I'm no voice of authority, I'm guessing they wouldnt like it so, not saying you'll get banned and be hated forever, but its best to use those 11 (or however many) posts to good use, not just useless spam in a thread made for it. I got to 250 in about 3 weeks without making a spam thread and If I did it you can too! :D Patience Grasshopper, for it is only the nature of the beast. :D

Oh, and by the way, this post here is an accident child from that post up there. I Swear that post Means Nothing to me! It was just a one night stand! :D

Just simply find a thread and post something relevant in it. :D

Lord FlatHead said:

The wise speak of hidden forums, covered away in the dark places of Doomworld. Seek them and ye will be saved.

shhh don't tell !

monochrome, have you ever stopped to consider that "the middle of the night US wise" would be the time when US-based caffeine-junkie mods would be the MOST active?

Not all the mods live in the US. And the ones who do are most likely still awake.

It's bad thinking about spamming to reach 250 posts. It's worse when you announce your intentions.

Darkstalker said:

shhh don't tell !

What? There are some people who haven't found the postcount++ forum?

well, i guess i'll quite while i'm ahead. don't want to end up like those others...like Joe Todd. heh, well, thanks for warning me. i wouldn't want to end up in the loser forum just 'cause i'm orgasming over a custom avatar. :)

the title isn't something that you can control. it's up to the gods.

SmellyOgre said:

BTW how do you do that custom thing under your name. where it sais mini-member, junior member, etc.

Thats a "title" you alone cannot change it by your own will it changes by itself when you reach certain ammounts of posts (see some threads found in these forums for details) but to get a custom one you need to either just recieve one from the admins, by deserving one and perhaps asking politely and in a Private Message to one admin or whatnot and Not a whole new thread. Or you can do something really uncalled for and un-smart and get a negative one. Just as long as you are a good member then you don't need to worry about getting a negative Title. ;)

DOOM Anomaly said:

Just simply find a thread and post something relevant in it. :D

That's the best advice of all if increasing your postcount is really that important to you.

Grazza said:
That's the best advice of all if increasing your postcount is really that important to you.

Indeed. It should only take a day or two for you to get those last posts in anyways. Being stupid and rushing things will only cause trouble.

Whats the big deal about having a custom avatar? You'll just end up changing it constantly anyway.

SmellyOgre said:

BTW how do you do that custom thing under your name. where it sais mini-member, junior member, etc.

Contrary to what has been said, it IS possible to change it (iirc). The current postcount necessary to do so is something like 999,999 though.

Lüt should be there in about 6 months.

monochrome said:
just curious, since it's the middle of the night US wise, do you think the mods would give a shit if i started a thread and spammed it until my post ocunt reached 250

Either I ban / loser you for spamming, or reset your postcount to something like -10,000. Don't say you weren't warned ;)