Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johnatone

i was gonna study...then i got high...

well, i didn't get high. i don't do pot. i don't have pot. i don't sell pot. or anything to do with pot. but that's besides the point.

i started hanging around the druggies and they said 'everybody has pot during semesters'. is this true in your school? 'cause unfortunatly (or fortunatly) it's true in mine.

yup, a dumb question at 12:42 am cst.

EDIT: oh yeah, i lied. pot rules. :)

I think I have had a lump lying in one of my cupboards for over a year. I've never gotten around to smoking it.

Little Faith said:

I think I have had a lump lying in one of my cupboards for over a year. I've never gotten around to smoking it.

ditto

I live in New York. It permanently smells of weed here.

I dont like it much myself. I prefer, uh, other stuff. But I dont mind other people doing it.

I havent heard that song in forever. Last thing I heard about Afroman is that he became a born-again christian. Scary.

I don't use drugs (too often). Out of the ones I have..

Nitrous is awesome..
Acid kicks ass..
Dust just left one of those blotches in my vision (like you get from staring at a bright light)..
Pot is stupid, and pointless..
Speed isn's much different..
Shrooms are just 3d glasses for the real world..
and this list goes on, and yes, I'm proud of my history.

Interesting story:
A few months back, a friend of mine and myself got this phone-call. It was one of his friends he met online, some chubby goth chick with two of her friends, supposedly they have some oxycontin they stole from her aunt and she has some crush on my friend and just offers it to him, we just gotta go get it. So we get there and her two friends are both 200-250lbs, easy. We go in her room, sit around and wait for her mother to leave and smoke two or three bowls.. took the contin and some other muscle relaxer. They ordered pizza (they paid for it), when it gets there.. me and my friend ate half of it ourselves and he ate a whole bag of chips. The drugs kicked in and we were passed out all in her living-room with her parents walking around. Her mom made us leave, I had to drive home (only like a half mile) completely numb.. somehow we made it.. slept until 6pm the next day, some 15 hours and woke up still woozy. We've never talked to the girl since.

Disorder said:

...except alcohol.

\me cheers with monitor while drinking cold vodka, heh

pot is alright, but there are certainly more interesting illicit substances.

Fuck pot. It's for hippies. In fact, fuck all the illegal narcotics out there. There all for hippies and communists! :p

well, i'm fairly new to the drug scene. about seven months. not including cigarettes, those have been goin' on for about a year and a half. don't drink very often. so pretty much pot and acid for me right now.

just curious, is it true that morning glory seeds can make me trip? that's what i heard, and since they're legal and i'm short of cash it's always a good thing to know.

Yes, Morning Glories contain LSA. Some people react badly to it though (nausea, cramps, etc.)

Assmaster said:

Yes, Morning Glories contain LSA. Some people react badly to it though (nausea, cramps, etc.)

that's always good to know. fucking feds will probably outlaw them too.

Well, it's illegal to ingest them for the purposes of getting high (IIRC). But they're so common that they probably wont become illegal to posses (just like mescaline bearing cacti).

Yes I smoke alotta grass, but I'll be cutting it down here in a few weeks. It's an ambition killer, that's for sure. I also drink a little and indulge in other natural narcotics when they're around.

I got scared of drugs when I was really young, and I think it scared me out of doing them ever. Plus my Grandmom died of lung cancer from smoking. I know I can't make you guys stop doing drugs, but remember, they are dangerous, and please don't OD on us.

Where oh where is orion?

Anyway I have no objections to weed really, I've smoked a bit. But drugs led to a painful break up I had so just remember it's not all good. Above all stay true to what you know is right for you.

Fredrik said:

"i told ui was hardcore"

heh.

/me lends monochrome Afroman - 'Because I got high'.

monochrome said:

just curious, is it true that morning glory seeds can make me trip? that's what i heard, and since they're legal and i'm short of cash it's always a good thing to know.

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT eat any morning glory seeds. To prevent people from getting high off them, the packagers of such seeds coat them with a mild poison, and if eaten in large quantities could make you quite sick. It would be okay if you got them from the plant itself I guess, but whatever. Also, I think you have to eat quite a few seeds to get a high off them. I can't remember though.

Oh, and I smoked pot once. Didn't get stoned, so I feel kinda gyped. I gotta do it again.

actually, when you get the seeds ready for ingestion, you have to wash them in laundry detergent or something. then you strain the detergent and the seeds. so after that it should be safe.

EDIT: do you have to grind them up though? or can they be taken in whole form?