Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
danarchist

Another Old Question...

I like Quake, but only for it's Mission Pack #1. Possibly the best FPS levels I've played, with an awesome soundtrack as well.

I assume you mean non-doom-engine by "non-doom" - otherwise I'd have to say it's a tie between Heretic and Hexen.

why is counterstrike in that list when its just a mod of half-life? (you can use retail counterstrike to play normal half-life if you copy over the files, its just a differnt exe file, and counterstrike is still a downloadable mod of hl)

I picked Half-Life because I've played it (or it's mods, rahter) more than any other FPS besides Doom. But Blood is also pretty high on my list. The first one that is... the sequel sucked beyond comprehension.

I put counter-strike here because most of my friends are Counterstrike freaks, and I though there were a lot here too.

BTW...There are not enough spaces on for poll choices to please everyone...anyone up to lobbying the moderators? :)

BTW...There are not enough spaces on for poll choices to please everyone...anyone up to lobbying the moderators? :)

What now?

QII, hands down.

quake 2 mods, preferably Generations, SOG, Wyrm2000, Weapons of Destruction, and Resurrection.

I put counter-strike here because most of my friends are Counterstrike freaks, and I though there were a lot here too.

I started a movement simiar to this...and failed.