Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johnatone

Please God, make this madness stop!

Ct_red_pants said:

Why stop there? lets have Aliens vs Predator vs Terminator vs Robocop vs Jedi vs X Men vs Superman vs matrix dude vs AndrewB

Bring it beyatch! :)

DOOM vs. RoboCop vs. Terminator vs. Aliens vs. Predator vs. Short Circuit

PLOT:

When Doomguy returns, he's in Detroit where the police and military are working to eradicate the Hellspawn. Doomguy meets up with Robocop and they become partners. It turns out Detroit is pretty lucky, as in LA they're fighting a revolution of advanced AI and machines known as Terminators. In Georia they're caught up in a war themselves, as a ship of Preditors crashed there with a shipment of Aliens that had impregnated themselves in the ship. It's rumored that a big name corporation developed a time machine which would allow the people to go back in time and stop every single one of these invasions. Robocop and Doomguy are the only two who could infiltrate the facility; all other attempts failed. Before leaving, a misguided shipment arrives in Detroit. Due to hightened security, the package was shipped and machine technology was detected inside. Poised to detstroy if necessary, the package is opened and another robot comes into the scene: Johnny 5. After a few events explaining what the hell is going on, Doomguy, Robocop and Johnny 5 head out to New Mexico. They find the facility overrun with Terminator, Aliens and Predators; seems that they all want the technology for themselves too. After lengthy actions scenes with a few Matrix style effects and lengthy plot advancement scenes, they find the time machine. Doomguy goes back in time and prevents the invasion of the hellspawn by killing the people who founded the UAC in the first place. Robocop goes back and destroys Cyberdyne systems because they based the AI of the Terminators on him. Johnny 5 goes back and warns the people of the Predator ship with the Aliens, and it is blown out of the sky even before it lands. By doing this, they all are removed from time because the histories that created them never existed. The people continue life never knowing what happened because the altered future was very different and had none of the conflicts it did, therefore meaning that no one remembered the brave efforts of Doomguy, officer Alex Murphy and that nutty robot Johnny 5. However, there was one who remembered, mainly because he had accidently flown into a worm hole before history was changed. When he returned, he smacked AndrewB.

THE END

Lost Soul said:

You are one SOLID cruddy movie writer.

heh, well, just you wait for teh sequal!

You need the Doomguy versus God. He's already destroyed Hell and Satan, so why not destroy Heaven and God?

I might make this my next fanfic...i really like this idea....

Dingus Khan said:

You need the Doomguy versus God. He's already destroyed Hell and Satan, so why not destroy Heaven and God?

I might make this my next fanfic...i really like this idea....

you fail it :)

DOOM Vs. GOD

THE PLOT:

Because the events of DOOM never happened, Doomguy led a lonely existance. It's not to be said that a Marine's existance is lonely, as there were several wars to be fought. One day it was found that a company called the UAC was trying to build a gateway into heaven so that they could aquire the powers of God. This immensley pissed God off so he became a tyrant of a ruler and suddenly being alive was a living hell. Doomguy didn't like this so he entered into the UAC base and, after killing the dumbass scientists who started this mess, entered the portal. Heaven was a strange place and unfriendly. Doomguy watched as people who would normally enter the pearly gates were sent plunging to hell below. Pumping a few rounds in his shotgun, Doomguy defeated all the minibosses who happened to be prophets and apostles from the Bible. He also encountered some Mormons but left them alone since they got a lot of shit in that not to be named second novel based on the DOOM series. After many hours he encountered God and put him out of his misery. By killing God, Doomguy became aware of IDDQD which made him God, and he sought to write the wrongs, and correct them as well. Because of this we have God modes in videogames.

THE END

monochrome said:

DOOM Vs. GOD plot, etc.

hey man, i already wrote that one.