Sign in to follow this  
Executor666

DOOM Winamp Skin!:D

OMG THERE IS ONE?!?!?!

Stupidity cannot be concealed.

heh.

speaking of which, where is DooMBoy?

eh? that made approximately no sense.

PS, I have no use for winamp sins, as I don't like them. I prefer to bea ble to see what buttons I'm pressing, with annoying pictures all over the place.

There are actually about 20 Doom skins, but only a few look cool...I d/led 2...one with the boss-demon from doom2, and another that just had tech-crap in the background with a logo (but it looked cool).

I dont use winamp.

THEN YOU SUCK. winamp is the shiznit. you can get plugins to support extra formats, like SPC, NSF and SID.

well, i don't mind winamp skins too much
i don't like those hard to see ones, they piss me off
especially when you can't see the buttons on a dark monitor >:P

I have a few at my site that I made. I can see all the buttons clearly on them, but then again, thats not for me to judge...

my brother did a few. they are very awesome. i think he has them up, but i don't know exactly on that.

I have the high-tech one with the DOOM logo. I think it's cool. I gave it a 5/5 on the Winamp.com skin ratings. I'm playing the songfrom MAP28 on it right now.

Don't capitalize the letters. You'll get more results because a lot of people are slackers and don't capitalize its name.

Big fucking deal! All the ones I have gotten all suck! And like whoever just said they don't use skins, I don't either anymore. What's the point unless you wanna waste space on your hard drive?

I only capitalize the "D" in Doom for my search, and it still comes out negative. Sombody's lying to me, or I'm just a dumbass (don't even start).

YOU FUCKERS WILL NEVER DEPRIVE ME OF MY 'AZD' WINAMP SKIN. ITS FUCKING PERFECT. GET IT, NOW.

I like AZD because it's clean, concise, looks cool, and at the same time everything is clearly visible. Not like most of those skins which are a pure Photoshop nightmare... yes it's pretty but fucknose could you be assed to label the buttons?

Lying whore THAT'S WHERE I GOT IT. The name of the skin is AZD. It's a 5.0 skin. Look at the 5.0 skins until you find AZD. Get the link and put it here. NOW. Jump boy.

Soon enough. Browse the 5.0 skins while you have Winamp.com open... everyone here needs a good dose of AZD. =)

OK, here:

go to winamp.com

pick the "skins" tab

"search" for AZD

download

Guess how did I search for it :)

We're sorry, your search did not return any results.

Godammit, I know its there. That search thing NEVER gave me ANYTHING I ever wanted to find, and it never found AZD, not even 2 site designs ago dammit.

I told your ass to go to the highest rated ones and browse them until AZD comes up. FUCK, there are 1000 of these damn things. If you think I'm doing that over a modem you are mentally crippled.

Guess how did I search for it :)

IT JUST WORKED FOR ME 10 MINUTES AGO!! WTF?!?!?