Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johnatone

Kickin' the ball around

My Hacky Sack. be warned, the picture is really big.

Heh, I started hackin' not too long ago but it's pretty addicting. Usually I'd hack with other people but sometimes they'd forget their hack, or they lost it on top of the school, and since most of the hack owners graduated this year, I figure someone has to bring up the slack. hack. heh. our favorite spot to hack is during lunch at the jiffi stop (a shell gas station) but we've been banned from doing this 'cause one bitchy woman whinned that we might break her window. with a hack? fuck no! jiffi said they'll call the cops on us if we hack there, but they never do and we hack anyway. Our Ag teacher says that hacky sacks are the gateway to the entire drug subculture; this from the guy who listens to Joy Divison and New Order. Then again, all the people in my town who hack are also the people who do drugs. heh. tell me about your hacky sacks.

on a related note, i think id should release DOOM hacky sacks. a souldsphere or megasphere (even coller if they animated :)), cacodemon, et cetera. they'd be cool.

...supposedly some sort of "skater" thing, and therefore is inherently drug-related. :P Damn hippy punk bastard gangster Rastafarian voodoo princesses with a grunge complex!

Ultraviolet said:

...supposedly some sort of "skater" thing, and therefore is inherently drug-related. :P Damn hippy punk bastard gangster Rastafarian voodoo princesses with a grunge complex!

yeah, i hate those fucks. that's why i love where i live, we're all goth industrial potheads. that nu-punk shit is for the birds.

Heh, is that a skull on there? Have you ever poured gasoline on a sack and lit it on fire? It's the coolest noise ever when you're sackin it with your friends. It won't light you on fire unless you hold it for more than, eh, 3-4 seconds. Try it it owns.

you've just sparked my pyromaniacal interests.
yes that is a skull. i love that hacky sack too much, i'll have to nab one off the top of the school and try that. :)

Ultraviolet said:

Hey, I'm a Demicanadian Voodoo Princess in PQ.

I used to hack back in 11th and 12th grade, pretty much every day at lunch, and any other time we had free time. I got prety damn good at it for a while. I kinda always sucked at directing the hack though. My personal record is 14 hits. Its funny, because it started with a few stoners and such playing it, then it eventualy branched to half the school playing it. At one time, there were about 10 hack circles every lunch hour.

I think the greatest thing about the game are the crazy stalls. There is always the basic foot stall of course, and various leg stalls, and the all too common crotch stall, but there are more interesting ones to be sure. I had a friend who could do a chest stall because he was adept ant bending pretty far backwards. A female friend of mine had big enough boobs that she could do boob stalls rather often (and not usualy on purpose). I was rather famous for my patented gut stall. My flab was able to catch the hack if I bent over at the right time. :D The best stall EVER though was done by a friend of mine, and that was the wall stall. He hit the hack and it ended up sticking to the wall for no explained reason. Fun times.

Will someone please explain for the Americanaly-challeneged just wtf is going on here?

Is this one of those bean-bag balls you toss around?

Ultraviolet said:

He masturbates with it.

Actualy we figured out that between the raggedness of the sack, and the raggedness of the brick wall, a thread from the hack was snagged on some little outcropping of brick.

pritch said:

Will someone please explain for the Americanaly-challeneged just wtf is going on here?

Is this one of those bean-bag balls you toss around?

yesh.

Ultraviolet said:

Then you can only be 2/3 offended.

It rounds up. I'm offended. Apologize!

Psyonisis said:

Get a job, hippy!

not true. the difference is that hippies smoke pot and listen to trippy music and...wait, nevermind, i'm a hippy. :)

i nhave one that says "kick me" nothing much but it does the job. i have not done it in a while, just no time or place. but once i get started i can do it all day

heh... faggot.

Back in 2001 or so my class and I went on a weekend field trip to Pittsburgh for an electronics championship thingy. While us nerds were teaching our robotic arms how to carve names into metal, these kids were playing hackysack to the tunes of Gun's n Roses. They were getting in everyone's way, and finally someone on the pa system blared "Attention, attention! THERE WILL BE NO HACKYSACK PLAYING ON THE FLOOR! THANK YOU!" Everybody laughed at those faggots cause they were dumb and playing hackysack and the PA system told them not to lol.... lame.