Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LilWhiteMouse said:

It wasn't supposed to look like a Borg....

haha, still, pretty neat

What is it supposed to shoot? I'd go with a plasma shot (player, not Arachnotron plasma). Also, that's a peculiar death sequence; kind of funny actually.

Ichor said:

What is it supposed to shoot?

Whatever you want obviously. When I modeled it though, I had the Macross' Reflex cannon in mind.

I can certainly see it using one of those (incredibly scaled down of course). When you called it a Tesla Imp, I thought of something like that lightning shooting alien...thing from Half-Life.

Ichor said:

When you called it a Tesla Imp, I thought of something like that lightning shooting alien...thing from Half-Life.

Heh, I thought it would be an imp resembling Jeff Keith or Tommy Skeoch :P

Dead imp make backflip go boom! Oh hell, can you imagine what it would look like respawning if you just used those frames in reverse?

I was thinking an imp with telsa coils from Command & Conquer Red Alert as arms. This is much cooler.

All your imp are belong to us (someone had to say it).
Very cool. He must have a hard time holding that thing up though :P

Heh, well maybe i was exaggerating, my project includes two imps (and the normal one in doom) XD, and i dont think i will use this tesla one (this time XD), but that dark one sounds badass, so lets have it XD

(Heh, i was gonna use the eternal doom imp as a 'dark imp' eventually XD, but nanami's sounds better)

Lüt said:

I hope you don't mind that i did this exact same thing for Millennium 3 years ago myself :P

Lies. Yours has red eyes.

Assmaster said:

All your imp are belong to us (someone had to say it).

Could someone please tell me what the hell all this wierd phrase junk is? "all your mom are belong to us, all your wad are belong to us, all your..." W?! T?! F?!

BTW, imp is cool. :)

KoolKat said:

Could someone please tell me what the hell all this wierd phrase junk is? "all your mom are belong to us, all your wad are belong to us, all your..." W?! T?! F?!

It's from a old game. There's a screenie from it around here, I'm just too lazy to find it right now. :P

It's from an old game called Zero Wing. This is the result of an atrocious translation, so bad in fact that it became a huge joke, and then an even bigger internet fad.