Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

This Headline Rules

Torn demanded that I update about COMPET-N's latest update from today. There's so many new demos I can't even be bothered to count how many there are. There's also a new contest, the third leg of their speedrunning trophy.

damn, I have too much time on my hands. All these coop runs I was in. :)
Oh well, time for try some running for the contest maps.

Cool, thanks. I knew I could have missed something during the weekdays.

I've watched pretty much all these demos (no, not in the last few hours, but as they appeared at the compet-n ftp site), and must say that the quality is outstandingly good in this update. Some of them really fall into the "doing the impossible" category.

Grazza said:

I've watched pretty much all these demos (no, not in the last few hours, but as they appeared at the compet-n ftp site), and must say that the quality is outstandingly good in this update. Some of them really fall into the "doing the impossible" category.

Which ones?.

Some of Vile's spring to mind, including a few previously undone Pacifists and NM(100S)s on Evilution and Plutonia. Some of the Cyberden action was pretty breathtaking too. And some Scandinavians did some funky stuff on HR32, I think. :)

Once again, Adam chose a contest where every DOOMer could participate... consider it a speedmapping session, but you are playing not editing. :P
Nice update btw! great stuff by lots of players....

I was kind of amazed that noone did hr32 nightmare! before, it only took about one 4 hour session to get it. Coop was almost harder (just almost), mostly due to the fact that none of the players were allowed to fuck up/have bad luck at all to get a successful run.

Erik said:

I was kind of amazed that noone did hr32 nightmare! before, it only took about one 4 hour session to get it. Coop was almost harder (just almost), mostly due to the fact that none of the players were allowed to fuck up/have bad luck at all to get a successful run.

yeah, and uv was kinda harder than nm, because the enemies was slower. :)