Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
timmie

0.75 to be delayed

I think I'm going to delay 0.75 until I can get hold of the ZDoom 2.0.48 source for that uncapped framerate goodness :) Basically all that's left to do for it is to fix alignments on slopes and I finally figured out how I'm going to do that...

Anyway, yeah, 0.75 will probably come out a couple days after ZDoom 2.0.48 is available (heh, I can't wait to see ZDoomGL running with the framerate uncapped) :)

Like Fang says, we can wait. Dyn lights are being owning you :)

digit@l_pimp said:

and then timmie said... "let there be light" and then there was light and it was good and the world rejoiced.

You messed it up. There was no world to rejoice when light came around because the light was first. In fact, this whole metaphor is flawed, because timmie has already made everything BUT the lights (and models, but they don't count as "stuff.")

hey... uv... that was the whole point. everything else is there except for the dynamic lights so that's what the world is waiting for. when timmie says "let there be light" that's alluding to him bringing in the dynamic lights causing everything else that has already been created beforehand to rejoice. get it now?

i'm not quoting the bible exactly. it's not even supposed to be a direct comparison. if that's what you were getting at, then yeah, it is screwed up. i guess i was just trying to make it sound biblical, but didn't really care about the metaphorical nature of it. i still stand by what i said...i thought it was amusing. =P

oh why don't you just go put on a purple thing and dance around? or how about you write a song about me? you'd do something like that. i on the other hand would never, ever, ever, ever, ever, write a song about UV.

*debuting at no 1 is song about UV!!!*